Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying 2016 Model X 60D 125k Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is exactly my point. There aren’t any.

What makes you think Tesla isn’t going to EOL/EOS these vehicles? You think a 2016 Model X is going to last 50 years like an old aluminum airplane? That is just laughable.
Hmm, are you always so rude or do you reserve this for these forums?

And, it is far from laughable. It's a rare day when I don't see some 1970s classic strutting It's stuff around town.

These are Fabrache Eggs, you know. Many will be collectibles long after we are moldering in the grave.

This is exactly my point. There aren’t any.

What makes you think Tesla isn’t going to EOL/EOS these vehicles? You think a 2016 Model X is going to last 50 years like an old aluminum airplane? That is just laughable.
Dude nobody cares about the condition of this car in 10-15 years.... its a short term hold me over for 1-2 years for my wife. Its honestly a city beater car that'll she'll use to drive to work and back, go to costco, target etc. You sound like a wet blanket.

Hmm, are you always so rude or do you reserve this for these forums?

And, it is far from laughable. It's a rare day when I don't see some 1970s classic strutting It's stuff around town.

These are Fabrache Eggs, you know. Many will be collectibles long after we are moldering in the grave.
It’s not a Fabergé egg. Those are Elons words coming out of your mouth.

Equating any modern electric vehicle to a 70’s “classic” car is, again, ridiculous. You have no data to back up that claim.

The great thing about 70’s engines was any one with a wrench could work on it and parts were plentiful. That is not the case with EV’s.

Stop trying to imply these vehicles were made to last for decades. They clearly were not. And that is based on the technology lifecycle and the proprietary nature of parts.

• Disagree
Reactions: henderrj