Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a 2015 Model S 85 and have a few questions for the experts.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My eyebrow goes up whenever I’m looking at a car that was ever bought/registered in Florida. Wouldnt stop me from getting it if the price is right, but I’d give it a harder look to see if there was any damage that was fixed and not reported.
I’m in the same boat with you on that one. Did a pretty thorough job looking at and ended as much as I could. It was the lease expensive 2015 in So Cal.

I finally took delivery of the car and it is a dream! Turns out it does have free unlimited supercharging! Even though we will charge at home and we installed enough extra solar panels to cover 2 EV's, it's nice to have for trips! It doesn't look like it has the FM/XM tuner but since it has lifetime premium connectivity streaming radio should work for us. Any suggestions on which service to use?

When I first got it the audio from the MCU2 was not working and there was a message saying the AP and safety convenience features are unavailable. The other sounds worked but no audio from the radio or streaming. I was able to update the software and everything works now. It also has premium sound which is amazing!

The first thing I'm getting besides installing a Dash Cam is new floor mats. The included ones have already started to bunch up around the gas pedal and I don't want to worry about a stuck accelerator. Any suggestions for floor mats?

Also, is there a way to tell if the front windshield was tinted? All the windows are tinted.

I finally took delivery of the car and it is a dream! Turns out it does have free unlimited supercharging! Even though we will charge at home and we installed enough extra solar panels to cover 2 EV's, it's nice to have for trips! It doesn't look like it has the FM/XM tuner but since it has lifetime premium connectivity streaming radio should work for us. Any suggestions on which service to use?

When I first got it the audio from the MCU2 was not working and there was a message saying the AP and safety convenience features are unavailable. The other sounds worked but no audio from the radio or streaming. I was able to update the software and everything works now. It also has premium sound which is amazing!

The first thing I'm getting besides installing a Dash Cam is new floor mats. The included ones have already started to bunch up around the gas pedal and I don't want to worry about a stuck accelerator. Any suggestions for floor mats?

Also, is there a way to tell if the front windshield was tinted? All the windows are tinted.
There are several floor mat brands that people have praised on here. My own mats come from Cocomats.com. American made, lots of choices of colors and fabrics, well-made, durable. I use these in the warm months but switch to the Tesla all-weather mats in the winter. Enjoy!