Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a 2017 Demo Model X with 17k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to give you guys an update. So i took delivery yesterday, there were a few cosmetic issues like the seal coming off from Falcon door,some cratches . I already booked an appointment for the same. I did end up getting 4 years warranty starting from March 16th but got only 50k miles total warranty. The car otherwise looks in decent condition. I am hoping Tesla fixes the seal issue.
Congrats, man!

Reactions: johnking
Hi Guys

I placed an order on 2017 Demo Model X with 17k miles , 100d , and fully loaded except FSD . I got it for $50,500 . Tesla website says that I would get a new car warranty . But I am getting different info after speaking with different Tesla sales advisors . So my question is Will i get 4 years , 50 k miles -17k miles basic warranty or 4 years 50k +17k miles warranty . I am suppose to pick up the car in a couple of days .This car hasnt been registered yet and I will be the first owner . I would also appreciate it if people who bought a Demo or inventory cars can share their experiences.

Thanks
Do tell where one can find one for a similar price. I was looking at Used X's due to the wait on the new X and they run 17k-20k more expensive for a 100d than this.

Hi Guys

I placed an order on 2017 Demo Model X with 17k miles , 100d , and fully loaded except FSD . I got it for $50,500 . Tesla website says that I would get a new car warranty . But I am getting different info after speaking with different Tesla sales advisors . So my question is Will i get 4 years , 50 k miles -17k miles basic warranty or 4 years 50k +17k miles warranty . I am suppose to pick up the car in a couple of days .This car hasnt been registered yet and I will be the first owner . I would also appreciate it if people who bought a Demo or inventory cars can share their experiences.

Thanks
Congratulations on the new Tesla and the nice deal... be sure to ask for previous service records and check for accident history.

I bought a 2020 demo in June 2020. Car was made Feb 28 2020 and had 500 miles. It came with new car warranty starting on day I picked it up with 50k miles above demo miles. I figured because car was a demo, it would have any defects fixed. I mean Tesla wouldn't show off a car with misalligned panels and bad paint. I was correct and the car was and is perfect. Getting the car in June it had free unlimited super charging. I was allowed to inspect the car before signing documents and paying them with a personal check. Due to Covid I don't drive that much but I have had zero problems and have had no need to call Tesla for anything.
How did you get free unlimited supercharging on a 2020 model?