Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying a second M3 - stick or twist on colour ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buying a second M3 - stick or twist on colour ?

If you have changed Tesla’s then did you stick with same colour or twist for another ?

I’ve a white 2019 SR+ and looking to order either a new M3 or go ahead with my MY reservation.

Really happy with white 2019 SR+with black rims.

For a Y have ordered white again with Induction wheels

But If I go for another M3 think a shame to pick same colour again ??

What have others done ???

Reactions: Lord Farquad
I had a blue MS and was going to stick with that for the M3 but I wasn't entirely sure - went to the Trafford Centre delivery centre to have a look at the options before I put my order in. Mind was made up when in a sea of Teslas there was only two in red.

And it looks like you've never cleaned it, after one drive in the wet, even if you've just cleaned it.
Nonsense. Nothing like a bit of rain to make the colour pop.

:)
IMG_1684 2.jpg

Black/black to black/black for me.

I also find passengers struggle to find the handles now.

A significant driver for me changing was losing the chrome.

This might be controversial…… I think all but the black cars suit chrome better than the black as the black handles look (but not to touch) a bit plastic to me.

Reactions: GRiLLA
Anything except white. Almost every M3 I see is white. Far too common.

I thought this would be the case and it use to be.

However around here, I see dozens everyday now and mine stands out as the only white one. In the last year, no one seems to be going for white.

Look at the photos of the Model Y's leaving china, white isn't dominant.

However... I am very happy everyone else is getting a different colour to me - all the colours are now common, except red.