Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying advice for a used Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, I stand corrected. If I were you, I’d not buy a 2021 that is the “old” model. I’d snag a refresh.

I am ok with getting a yoke refresh or the slightly older Raven refresh MX.

But the yoke refresh models are more expensive than the slightly older pre-refresh model. As I previously mentioned the seller is asking ~100K for this pre-refresh MX, but all refreshed yoke offerings are atleast 120K for a white with 6 seats.

If I had the extra 20K, i would have done it, but 100K is my max.

Hello People.

Ok Im looking to buy a 2022 Tesla X . It is at a GM dealer here in canada. Owner traded for a larger SUV, it is selling for $118500 Canadian and has 24000KM.
Now the reason Im hesitant is the battery longevity and also of course the Range as in Canada it gets cold.It is the long range version and it says 560km per charge. I dont believe Tesla one bit on those numbers anyway.
I just need someone to put some sense to me , in either buying or not buying. Warranty is good for another 60000Km and 3 years.

Its a lot of $$$ .
Long ago i owned a tesla X 2016, ,it was a rattle Box. Im sure this is a bit like that too but i willdrive to see how it is.

Anyway let me know what you people think.
Much Appreciated
Dimi

Hello People.

Ok Im looking to buy a 2022 Tesla X . It is at a GM dealer here in canada. Owner traded for a larger SUV, it is selling for $118500 Canadian and has 24000KM.
Now the reason Im hesitant is the battery longevity and also of course the Range as in Canada it gets cold.It is the long range version and it says 560km per charge. I dont believe Tesla one bit on those numbers anyway.
I just need someone to put some sense to me , in either buying or not buying. Warranty is good for another 60000Km and 3 years.

Its a lot of $$$ .
Long ago i owned a tesla X 2016, ,it was a rattle Box. Im sure this is a bit like that too but i willdrive to see how it is.

Anyway let me know what you people think.
Much Appreciated
Dimi

It alone for it it may be that the interest rate on a used one is much, much higher than on a new one. It might end up costing you almost the same over the life of the loan.

It alone for it it may be that the interest rate on a used one is much, much higher than on a new one. It might end up costing you almost the same over the life of the loan.
thanks, but i wont take out a loan
Need honest advise on the 2022 rattles and shudder etc. (I hate rattles on a $130000 car) from already 2022 owners. is it worth it or get an ice luxury till they get their issues fixed?