Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BUYING ANOTHER MODEL X AND I CANT BELIEVE THE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to buy a new model X has been such a horrible experience!!!!

Lets start w their customer loyalty dept/manager that hasn’t returned an email or phone calls in almost 4 weeks after they contacted me about getting a new car!

original inventory car I wanted was sent to Seattle for some reason and Tesla wants me to pay to have it sent back, are they on drugs?? Then my car was supposed to be delivered on the Nov 30th but I get a text it’s coming Dec 9. The car is a hour and half away are you kidding me!!!

Could not get any calls back from anyone, so I decided to drive to different showrooms in so cal to get some answers since I felt the original showroom/manager didn’t want to bother with me since I wasn’t getting an calls. I got a kid in Brea that doesn’t know his job and starts to argue with me, a manager in Buena Park that gives me a attitude so I walk out, while I am walking the lot in Buena Park just to waste time while my S is charging the manager comes back to me and tells my car is sitting there w service notes written on the window, charge port broken, really, it’s a new car???

Still haven’t heard back from loyalty to get the model S traded in.

I CANT BELIEVE I AM BUYING ANOTHER TESLA AND I GET THIS CRAP SERVICE!! AS MANY TOP OF THE LINE CAR BRANDS I HAVE PURCHASED I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT THAT I WAS BUGGING MY SALES TEAM, WOW TESLA U JUST ACCOMPLISH THAT!!

I wanted to change the wheels since my car is sitting there and don’t like the way they look, and out of good customer service you would think they would say let’s take care of you, HECK NO THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $3000 more SMH

APPARENTLY WHEN U GO TRY TO TALK TO SOMEOME IT SENDS A INTERNAL EMAL TO YOUR PLAYERS IN THE DEAL WITHIN 10 MINUTES LEAVING 4th SHOWROOM I GET CALLS FROM EVERYONE BUT NO ANSWERS, EXCEPT WE’LL CALL U BACK. REALLY CALL BACK THAT WAS LAST SAT AND TODAY IS FRI NO CALLS!!!!!

Well Still no answers, so at this point not sure I want to give Tesla more money. either going to cancel the order and go buy that sick Mercedes gle coupe amg 63 or try to assume a lease from someone.

I AM SO DISGUSTED W TESLA

OH BY THE WAY AM I THE ONLY OWNER THAT FEELS NO LOYALTY THAT I LOSE MY FREE SUPERCHARGING BCUZ I WANTED TO STAY LOYAL TO TESLA AND GET ANOTHER ONE?? I GUESS THE OWNERS THAT BEEN LOYAL WE MEAN NOTHING TO ELON AND TESLA

I understand your frustrations. I agree the Tesla is experiencing growing pains to put it nicely.

My family has bought 5 (3 P85D, 2 P100D) Teslas. I have referred several more. My partner is buying an X now - I get treated worse than my employee who I directed to buy a base model 3.

But for now this is no competition so I dont have much of a choice.

• Love
Reactions: neroden
Trying to buy a new model X has been such a horrible experience!!!!

Lets start w their customer loyalty dept/manager that hasn’t returned an email or phone calls in almost 4 weeks after they contacted me about getting a new car!

original inventory car I wanted was sent to Seattle for some reason and Tesla wants me to pay to have it sent back, are they on drugs?? Then my car was supposed to be delivered on the Nov 30th but I get a text it’s coming Dec 9. The car is a hour and half away are you kidding me!!!

Could not get any calls back from anyone, so I decided to drive to different showrooms in so cal to get some answers since I felt the original showroom/manager didn’t want to bother with me since I wasn’t getting an calls. I got a kid in Brea that doesn’t know his job and starts to argue with me, a manager in Buena Park that gives me a attitude so I walk out, while I am walking the lot in Buena Park just to waste time while my S is charging the manager comes back to me and tells my car is sitting there w service notes written on the window, charge port broken, really, it’s a new car???

Still haven’t heard back from loyalty to get the model S traded in.

I CANT BELIEVE I AM BUYING ANOTHER TESLA AND I GET THIS CRAP SERVICE!! AS MANY TOP OF THE LINE CAR BRANDS I HAVE PURCHASED I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT THAT I WAS BUGGING MY SALES TEAM, WOW TESLA U JUST ACCOMPLISH THAT!!

I wanted to change the wheels since my car is sitting there and don’t like the way they look, and out of good customer service you would think they would say let’s take care of you, HECK NO THEY WANT TO CHARGE ME $3000 more SMH

APPARENTLY WHEN U GO TRY TO TALK TO SOMEOME IT SENDS A INTERNAL EMAL TO YOUR PLAYERS IN THE DEAL WITHIN 10 MINUTES LEAVING 4th SHOWROOM I GET CALLS FROM EVERYONE BUT NO ANSWERS, EXCEPT WE’LL CALL U BACK. REALLY CALL BACK THAT WAS LAST SAT AND TODAY IS FRI NO CALLS!!!!!

Well Still no answers, so at this point not sure I want to give Tesla more money. either going to cancel the order and go buy that sick Mercedes gle coupe amg 63 or try to assume a lease from someone.

I AM SO DISGUSTED W TESLA

OH BY THE WAY AM I THE ONLY OWNER THAT FEELS NO LOYALTY THAT I LOSE MY FREE SUPERCHARGING BCUZ I WANTED TO STAY LOYAL TO TESLA AND GET ANOTHER ONE?? I GUESS THE OWNERS THAT BEEN LOYAL WE MEAN NOTHING TO ELON AND TESLA
Don't buy it.

I understand your frustrations. I agree the Tesla is experiencing growing pains to put it nicely.

My family has bought 5 (3 P85D, 2 P100D) Teslas. I have referred several more. My partner is buying an X now - I get treated worse than my employee who I directed to buy a base model 3.

But for now this is no competition so I dont have much of a choice.

Same here I have referred so many people and to your point the people that ordered the 3 get better loyalty.... It’s incredible!!

Many posts later and OP has yet to clarify the issues

Did you put down a deposit on an inventory model and it was sent to the wrong location and Tesla wants you to pay to bring it back? OR was the car sent prior to you putting down a deposit?

Were you trying to upgrade wheels that cost 3k more, for free of charge just because you’re a returning customer?
If so, that’s absurd, Tesla doesn’t owe you anything more than what you pay for
I’ve bought 3 model s’s so far, Tesla should throw in a Model X with my next Model S purchase! Otherwise I’ll be steaming mad!

Many posts later and OP has yet to clarify the issues

Did you put down a deposit on an inventory model and it was sent to the wrong location and Tesla wants you to pay to bring it back? OR was the car sent prior to you putting down a deposit?

Were you trying to upgrade wheels that cost 3k more, for free of charge just because you’re a returning customer?
If so, that’s absurd, Tesla doesn’t owe you anything more than what you pay for
I’ve bought 3 model s’s so far, Tesla should throw in a Model X with my next Model S purchase! Otherwise I’ll be steaming mad!

The people that have positive feedback THANK U FOR YOUR TIME, MUCH APPRECIATED!!

THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BE KEYBOARD GANGSTERS AND TALK SMACK UR A CLOWN CIRCUS AND BET IT WOULD BE A LOT DIFFERENT RESPONSE IN PERSON.....TRUST (ALL CAPS HOMEBOYS!!!!!).
No one is being a keyboard gangster, just trying to figure out what the heck you’re talking about

But after this post I can only assume you’re some troll, and rest assured if we were to speak in person I would have no problem calling you out on your bull**** “homeboy”

My thought is: If I want customer service, I would go to Mercedes.

If I want a Tesla, I have to really, REALLY want it and work my way in to get it.

Owners have brought donuts, pizza, gifts to Tesla workers.

So I hope you are actually SUPER NICE to Tesla workers instead of just ALL CAPS WORDS.

Really? If you want customer service then purchase a Mercedes?

This is how bad it's become... If any other manufacturer could produce an EV on par with Tesla, Tesla would evaporate overnight...

Jeff