Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying from inventory and delivery costs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,
First time posting in this channel...
I initially planned to order MY but seeing the estimated delivery date, I have ordered M3LR MSM on 12/05/2021 in Kansas.
Since then my EDD for M3 was moving away and currently is at Feb-march
Intrestung part
Yesterday 01/13/22
I found a new 2022 MYLR red in inventory that was listed in Maryland.
So I instantly booked that and got VIN in couple of minutes, and delivery was scheduled in a week.
I was preparing my self for delivery with insurance and loan stuff...
Then comes the call from local tesla SA saying that vechile was damaged in shipiment process and they say that I would get a vechile in the delivery dates as previously mentioned.

Now at this point I am confused if my EDD gets pushed and would be in the line back?
Anyone with so kind experience?

Any
Hi folks,
I initially planned to order MY but seeing the estimated delivery date, I have ordered M3LR MSM on 12/05/2021 in Kansas.
Intrestung part
Yesterday 01/13/22
So I instantly booked that and got VIN in couple of minutes, and delivery was scheduled in a week.
Then comes the call from local tesla SA saying that vechile was damaged in shipiment process and they say that I would get a vechile in the delivery dates as previously mentioned.

Now at this point I am confused if my EDD gets pushed and would be in the line back?
Any update on your MYLR ….. I’m in similar situation

Hi folks,
Intrestung part
Yesterday 01/13/22

Where does one find a vehicle in inventory? I never see on on their website