Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I am looking to buy a Model S or X, definitely with Autopilot 2(enabled or not, 2.0 or 2.5 doesn't matter), for up to 60k. I also need premium upgrades package (for HEPA filters) and if you have UHFS and/or SAS that's even better. I may be able to go higher after I sell my current car(s). Colors don't matter. Car must be smoker free and accident free (clean Carfax). PM me if interested.

If you are looking to sell it and get a Model 3 later, I have a day 1 reservation with estimated delivery of November 2017 to January 2018. I can order with your options and pay me later.

Or we can do a trade (Model S for fully upgraded Model 3)!

Thanks