TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Buying p85 or p85+ with autopilot

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by David Kent, Jan 30, 2015.

1. David Kent

David Kent Member

May be interested in buying p85 or p85+ with autopilot. Let me know if anyone has one for sale.

2. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Being an owner of a P85+, which I LOVE, I would say go for the P85. The tire wear issue on the + is a huge expense concern. Huge. But I couldn't resist and I really do love it!

3. belltown99

belltown99 Member

I'm the market as well for a p85+autopilot. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and can make this an easy transaction.

4. BerTX

BerTX Supporting Member

I thought the P85 was discontinued at the same time that the autopilot hardware was released. How many of these were actually built? Just a few in the pipeline when the changes were made?

5. PlanB

PlanB Banned

There were a few P85's made with autopilot. Mine was one of them which Tesla bought back for their CPO program. I am sure it's for sale in Cali.
    Tesla 001.JPG