TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Buying summer wheels - is this a reasonable price for 21" Grey Turbines?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by SamGarber, Sep 8, 2013.

1. SamGarber

SamGarber S85 "Whale Shark"

I ordered with the 19" primacy which should see me through the winter, but considering getting a second set of Turbines. I saw some on eBay for brand new OEM ones with just rims for $2,750...

How does that stack up for value with the other potential additional costs like tires, center caps, TPMS, lugnuts, etc?

Will Tesla SC charge an arm and a leg to install?

2. mnx

mnx 2013 P85

TPMS cost me 125$ each, and 125$ to mount/balance etc. So $625 total. (This is in Canada FWIW). Seems like an ok price if you really want the 21" turbines...