Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying Tesla merchandise locally?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, anyone know where to buy merchandise locally (Seattle/Bellevue) these days?

The old Bellevue SvC used to have a nice array of blankets, caps, etc, though the new location didn't and said "just speak to the folk in BelSquare".

Thanks, Mike

Hi, anyone know where to buy merchandise locally (Seattle/Bellevue) these days?

The old Bellevue SvC used to have a nice array of blankets, caps, etc, though the new location didn't and said "just speak to the folk in BelSquare".

Thanks, Mike

I'd say the same. The store in Bellevue Square Mall usually has the latest merch and the best selection. For what it's worth, we were just in Fremont for the factory tour and even there the merch wasn't that great.

I'd say the same. The store in Bellevue Square Mall usually has the latest merch and the best selection. For what it's worth, we were just in Fremont for the factory tour and even there the merch wasn't that great.
Thanks. I'm trying to hunt down an umbrella and black stainless steel coffee cup. Any idea/memory of whether BelSquare has these? I try to avoid that place like the plague, so it'd be a special journey ;-)

Thanks. I'm trying to hunt down an umbrella and black stainless steel coffee cup. Any idea/memory of whether BelSquare has these? I try to avoid that place like the plague, so it'd be a special journey ;-)

Can't say I recall those specifically. Perhaps pairing the store visit with your weekly shopping at the (relatively) new 365 (Whole Foods) would make it a little more palatable? :p

Thanks all. It's less the clothing, though understand why they want to get out of that in stores. It's more that I cannot find umbrella online and I'm pretty particular about my car cups and want to see one first. #firstworldproblems ;-)