TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Buying Tesla merchandise locally?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by MikeBur, May 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

Hi, anyone know where to buy merchandise locally (Seattle/Bellevue) these days?

The old Bellevue SvC used to have a nice array of blankets, caps, etc, though the new location didn't and said "just speak to the folk in BelSquare".

Thanks, Mike

2. dss33

dss33 Member

I'd say the same. The store in Bellevue Square Mall usually has the latest merch and the best selection. For what it's worth, we were just in Fremont for the factory tour and even there the merch wasn't that great.

3. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

Thanks. I'm trying to hunt down an umbrella and black stainless steel coffee cup. Any idea/memory of whether BelSquare has these? I try to avoid that place like the plague, so it'd be a special journey ;-)

4. mrElbe

mrElbe Active Member

They are getting out of the clothing business at the stores. Online is the only option.

5. dss33

dss33 Member

Can't say I recall those specifically. Perhaps pairing the store visit with your weekly shopping at the (relatively) new 365 (Whole Foods) would make it a little more palatable? :p

6. JHWJR

JHWJR Member

And they are running out of apparel there too.

7. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

Thanks all. It's less the clothing, though understand why they want to get out of that in stores. It's more that I cannot find umbrella online and I'm pretty particular about my car cups and want to see one first. #firstworldproblems ;-)

8. kort677

kort677 Active Member

It seems as if the tesla stores have backed away from carrying all the merchandise that they used to carry, as noted online is the way to go

9. MikeBur

MikeBur ManualPilot

It appears to be so, though a shame as this disables impulse purchases, adds overall dealt and charges you extra for the privilege.

Come on Tesla I want my "stuff" now dammit! ;-)