Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying Tesla Model 3 via Vroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4/24/21 - Received my title today. Everything is now complete.

I did realize something very disappointing Vroom did though. Since they waited so long to make my payoff, I had made a payment. They then were able to pay less for my trade-in. They never even mentioned or offered to send me the difference. I should go back to them and request the amount but I don’t ever want to talk to them again.

Tekcee,
Carmax has a 2018 MX 75D in Phoenix for 65988. Over the last couple of years we have sold Carmax two of our cars. The rep knows that we are looking for a 2018 MX and sent me the listing. It was black exterior with white interior.

Tekcee,
Carmax has a 2018 MX 75D in Phoenix for 65988. Over the last couple of years we have sold Carmax two of our cars. The rep knows that we are looking for a 2018 MX and sent me the listing. It was black exterior with white interior.
Nice spec, I purchased a 17 mx p100d black with white interior seater. 40k miles for 71,900. If it doesn't work out I will just wait on my cyber truck reservation

I will update once it receive it, the estimated delivery date is 5/31. It's supposedly in Phoenix and I am in dallas. It's a p100d
A tip for delivery, these guys delivering have no idea how to tow or remove a Tesla from a trailer. They will literally mash the pedal over and over to get it off, fighting the Tesla’s built in safety and parking brake.

To solve this I suggest you read up on enabling tow in your Tesla before they start trying to get it off the trailer. Then swiftly approach the delivery person and tell them enabling tow will save them headache and you stress.

I was very uncomfortable watching the poor guy trying to get it off and at the same time I wanted to throttle him for not being knowledgeable about towing a Tesla.

*If anything I said here is wrong, please just be wiser than I was. Read up and share here. No offense taken.

Reactions: Pacernow