Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buying used 2019 Model X, need 20" wheels

ScrewWorkn

Mar 4, 2021
Chicago
So I'm looking at several 2019 Model X but all of them seem to have the 22" wheels. I need to tow a boat twice a year and so I require the 20" wheels. Couple questions:

• Do I need Tesla Rims or can I buy other rims?
  • Any clue where to buy used Telsa 20" rims?
  • Anything else I'm not considering?
Thanks

KentuckyX

Mar 15, 2018
Louisville, KY
So I'm looking at several 2019 Model X but all of them seem to have the 22" wheels. I need to tow a boat twice a year and so I require the 20" wheels. Couple questions:

• Do I need Tesla Rims or can I buy other rims?
  • Any clue where to buy used Telsa 20" rims?
  • Anything else I'm not considering?
Thanks
No; you don’t have to buy “Tesla” rims. There are plenty of OEM 20” Tesla rims on eBay right now.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC