TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Buying Used Model S85?

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by CaptDaveHowe, Feb 20, 2015.

1. CaptDaveHowe

CaptDaveHowe Member

I have been considering for awhile now whether or not to move up to a 85. I currently own a early vintage (3/2013) MS 60 with only 14,000 miles. I've discussed trade in options with Tesla, and have also looked at selling my MS 60 privately and either purchasing or buying a new MS 85. What I have not yet considered is buying a used Tesla MS 85. Any suggestions? Also, where is some places to look at available MS 85's for sale?

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Tesla just started their CPO (Certified Pre-owned) program, so you could look at some options through them.

There's also cars.com, just select Used and enter your ZIP Code. If you can't find any Model S cars near you, try expanding the search area to All miles. There are plenty of Teslas listed there.