TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Buzz Aldrin buzzing the Cape

Discussion in 'SpaceX' started by Grendal, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Grendal

Grendal Active Member

Here is a cool video of Buzz Aldrin zooming over the Cape with the Thunderbirds:

He passes over LZ-1 and also LC-39A where he was launched to the moon on an Apollo.

Buzz Aldrin is a huge proponent of SpaceX and what they are trying to achieve.

• Like x 2
  2. ggr

ggr Roadster R80 537, SigS P85 29

Buzz seems to have come around, but early in SpaceX's life he was very critical.

3. favo

favo Model 3 Reservation Holder

Reminds me of the 60 Minutes interview. Clearly, the support of the astronauts means a great deal to Elon.

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

It's impossible for me -- and I would hope for anyone -- to watch that video and not be persuaded of the depth of genuine feeling and intensity that Elon brings to the field of space exploration and his belief that it is critical to the future of humanity.

Of course the 60 Minutes interviewer tried to maximize the emotional impact of the exchange by pressing Elon on the subject.

• Like x 1