Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

BYD EV E6 to launch in Aus.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You obviously havnt seen how they perform in the building industry, its bottom of the barrel rubbish designed to fail, assuming you even recieve what was agreed to be sent. Even chinese developers get screwed over in this regard. Using chinese steel for example...well spaghetti might be a better structual element.

Well, I've got a Degree in Construction Management, so I do know a little about construction;-), so whilst there is some dodgy conduction in China there is also some amazingly quality built buildings....

This all goes back to my last comment, don't underestimate or lump the Chinese in the one basket...

-ECIT

Well, I've got a Degree in Construction Management, so I do know a little about construction;-), so whilst there is some dodgy conduction in China there is also some amazingly quality built buildings....

This all goes back to my last comment, don't underestimate or lump the Chinese in the one basket...

-ECIT
I design and build hi-rise bldgs, lots of them, and I agree there are some amazing buildings in china, premium hotels in shanghai in particular. I also have made the effort to learn their language as I know interaction is inevitable, but unfortunately they dump rubbish in Australia simply because we accept it. (Note proposed anti-dumping laws)
So I get to see basins that arrive without plug holes (as in several hundred), engineered stones with the adhesives substituted making them easy to stain, electrical cabling that will catch fire, steel that is below standard, stainless steel that corrodes, bricks that you can break in half with your hands, glass that isnt properly toughened, plumbing pipes that fail causing entire buildings to be re-plumbed after two years...but I'll stop my rant as this is a car forum, so just noting they dumped asbestos brake pads in australia last year to fit toyota cars.