TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

C&D America's 17 Most-American Cars Made in America

Discussion in 'News' started by StephenM, Jul 4, 2014.

Tags:
  1. StephenM

StephenM Active Member

2. TesAus

TesAus Member

3. StephenM

StephenM Active Member

That review by the retiring Csaba Csere was excellent, and the last positive thing I saw come out of C&D which was a while back.

4. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Although they managed to bring in the unfair government support (while conveniently not mentioning the Ford 6B loan) and California not really being part of the U.S.

I thought the article was mostly uninformative because they included one-off cars and cars no longer made. I was expecting a kind of ranking of current production cars. I guess that would be too embarrassing to their advertisers.

5. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Aren't they referring to the $7,500 Federal tax credit?!

Back to Djoko and Fed.

6. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

Well, it didn't say (or I missed it), so you're probably right.