Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA, Bay Area MR Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered M3 mid range on 12/3/18 - no reservation
blue
black interior
19" wheels
no autopilot

first notification on 12/6 to expect delivery between 12/20-12/31
second notification on 12/7 to expect delivery between 12/17-12/23
third notification on 12/9 that delivery was scheduled for 12/17 in Charlotte....what? Charlotte, NC??!! Ummm....I live in San Jose, just down the road from the factory! Called and the gal said that my car was in Oakland about to be shipped out!
picking up today at the Fremont Service Center!

• Funny
Reactions: SMAlset
Ordered M3 mid range on 12/3/18 - no reservation
blue
black interior
19" wheels
no autopilot

first notification on 12/6 to expect delivery between 12/20-12/31
second notification on 12/7 to expect delivery between 12/17-12/23
third notification on 12/9 that delivery was scheduled for 12/17 in Charlotte....what? Charlotte, NC??!! Ummm....I live in San Jose, just down the road from the factory! Called and the gal said that my car was in Oakland about to be shipped out!
picking up today at the Fremont Service Center!

Wow that would be scary! Is it easier/better to pick up from the device center? I called yesterday and they said picking up vs getting it shipped wouldn’t really make a difference. I’m in alameda.

Wow that would be scary! Is it easier/better to pick up from the device center? I called yesterday and they said picking up vs getting it shipped wouldn’t really make a difference. I’m in alameda.
They didn't offer up any other options to us besides picking up at the Fremont Service Center (well, besides Charlotte!). Picked up yesterday and all went smoothly. It is quite an operation there. It was a bit anti-climatic, no bells and whistles but somewhat efficient. Out the door within an hour. While we were waiting for our "host", we found our car out front and gave it the once over. All looked good!

They didn't offer up any other options to us besides picking up at the Fremont Service Center (well, besides Charlotte!). Picked up yesterday and all went smoothly. It is quite an operation there. It was a bit anti-climatic, no bells and whistles but somewhat efficient. Out the door within an hour. While we were waiting for our "host", we found our car out front and gave it the once over. All looked good!

Congrats!! Would love to see a pic! They didn’t have champagne and a celebration for you at pick up? Lol. Mine is two weeks and counting. Does the car come fully charged?

Ordered M3 mid range on 12/10/18
Pearl White
Black interior
Aero wheels
No Enhanced Autopilot

Got notification today 12/12/18 that car will be delivered on 12/28/18. No VIN number yet.

Website says they are drafting up my final contract and let me know when final payment is due. Still no VIN. Same delivery date but I did get an email requesting my availability which had dates of Dec 23rd until my scheduled delivery of Dec 28th

Got an email on 12/14 which had a link asking for my delivery availability. It had me select the days I was available ranging from 23rd until 28th which was already my scheduled delivery date. I selected all of them.

Didn’t hear anything so called Tesla delivery number on 12/19. Told them I had gotten the email and also said I lived close to the factory so could pick it up. He looked into it and scheduled me for 12/24 picking up at factory instead of 12/28 delivery at home!

Got final agreement today 12/21 and paid final down payment amount. Got VIN number today as well.

It’s happening!!!!

Picked up on 12/24! Loving every moment of it.

Attachments

• A0E96EAE-4ED4-47FC-BE07-34F94C7D4462.jpeg
    A0E96EAE-4ED4-47FC-BE07-34F94C7D4462.jpeg
    506.2 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: SMAlset and AZRI11