Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA carpool sticker -- Best to order in November for 2021?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s the actual paper instructions they just sent with the new stickers.
A8E9A7EE-A938-41AF-9835-43D6D42CE8A8.jpeg

Mailed mine early Jan (not sure of the exact date, but it was early Jan - I basically waited for calendar roll over so I could get the blue stickers), still waiting and it's May... check has still not been cashed. Is this normal?? Should I contact the DMV? And who would I even contact? Should I just send in another application? I don't even know what to do now.

Update: Just checked, I printed the decal application form at staples (since I can't print at the office anymore) on Jan 5th. Probably mailed it same day. So Jan 5 to... May 6, check still not cashed, still waiting?

Mailed mine early Jan (not sure of the exact date, but it was early Jan - I basically waited for calendar roll over so I could get the blue stickers), still waiting and it's May... check has still not been cashed. Is this normal?? Should I contact the DMV? And who would I even contact? Should I just send in another application? I don't even know what to do now.

Update: Just checked, I printed the decal application form at staples (since I can't print at the office anymore) on Jan 5th. Probably mailed it same day. So Jan 5 to... May 6, check still not cashed, still waiting?
I’m in the same situation. Mailed my application first week for Jan. Nothing so far.

I mailed my application in on Feb 5, 2021. Got my sticker on May 15, 2021. Check cashed the week before that.