Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA CAV HOV Lane Decal - Wait times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had submitted mine first week of January and received it first week of April. The instruction for the placement looks slightly different than I've seen before. Mine says the put the small decals on front right and front left of front bumper and large decals on the right side and left side of the rear bumper. Previously I saw you had to place the small decals on the right front of front bumper and right rear or rear bumper with the larger decals on the right and left sides of the rear bumper.

Attachments

• OLD.jpg
    OLD.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 127
  • NEW.jpg
    NEW.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 100
I had submitted mine first week of January and received it first week of April. The instruction for the placement looks slightly different than I've seen before. Mine says the put the small decals on front right and front left of front bumper and large decals on the right side and left side of the rear bumper. Previously I saw you had to place the small decals on the right front of front bumper and right rear or rear bumper with the larger decals on the right and left sides of the rear bumper.
I did what it said since the revision date was October 2020.

Reactions: MY.MSM
I’m curios to know to! Just mailed out mine today, should get there in the next few days. Then the wait begins…

I am a little confused on specific use cases. For those of you in the bay, I can go on the 880 express lanes with this decal with a single driver for free, right?