Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Clean vehicle rebate question.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to understand the rebate limit. I claimed my first rebate of $2000 last year in July 2019 for my 2019 Model 3 purchase. If I buy a EV now (Oct/Nov 2020), I am still eligible for a second and final rebate of $2000, correct?

Eligibility Guidelines

Rebate Limit
Individual and business applicants are not eligible to receive more than one CVRP rebate either via direct purchase and/or lease as of December 3, 2019. Applicants who have not already met their rebate limit prior to December 3, 2019, will be eligible for one additional rebate. Those that have already met their two-rebate limit will remain ineligible for an additional rebate. Individuals or businesses that have met the rebate limit with non-fuel cell vehicles may apply for one additional rebate for an eligible fuel cell vehicle. This fuel cell vehicle exception does not apply to Rebate Now applications.

Traditional rental and car share fleets are subject to limits of 20 rebates per calendar year. Public fleets are limited to 30 rebates per calendar year.