Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was very lucky. Ordered a white performance on Tuesday and I am picking it up tomorrow. They had one with the exact config available. I asked if this is one that had been rejected by another customer but they said no, it’s a customer where the financing didn’t work out.
Only downside is I am trading my model 3 and someone rear ended my car this morning and ran away.
Anyway better the old car that the new one.

Ordered My Model Y Midnight Mettalic on White LR, 20” , with Tow Hitch, No FSD on 8/6, got my 2-4 week txt last Weds 9/2 feel like this is taking forever even more sad to see when others are getting their orders with 20day online , Im in Sacramento so hoping to get it sooner than later.

I was very lucky. Ordered a white performance on Tuesday and I am picking it up tomorrow. They had one with the exact config available. I asked if this is one that had been rejected by another customer but they said no, it’s a customer where the financing didn’t work out.
Only downside is I am trading my model 3 and someone rear ended my car this morning and ran away.
Just as a warning, they always say that. They will not identify rejected vehicles even if you ask.

Pics of your white MY please?

Pics of your white MY please?
I only have one pic! I picked it up yesterday and everything looked very well built, the car also has the new tail orange blinkers.
Very happy so far, the car is less nimble than the model 3 performance but it drives great and feels much quieter.

Attachments

• 71614338-482F-4B47-A129-44F5A4D4BE46.jpeg
    71614338-482F-4B47-A129-44F5A4D4BE46.jpeg
    520.7 KB · Views: 61