Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone received any type of updates for Q3 orders in CA? I ordered 25AUG and nothing yet...
I mean you order last week. Been waiting since July 12 then changed order to PUP on 31st July .
I ask because the end of Q3 is in about 3
Ordered 8/15.

Talking to my advisor he told me to expect delivery on 9/10, but I also got the 2-4 week text last week. So who knows what'll happen.
I haven't received any type of text or email from Tesla... I asked my SA and he said everything looked fine with the order... weird.

This is my timeline (Los Angeles,CA)

-Ordered July 13

-Got a text saying "expect delivery in 5-8 weeks" on August 5

-Got a text saying "expect delivery in 4-7 weeks" on August 11

-Talked to my advisor around August 17 and he said to expect a delivery in Mid September. He also said "Typically we’re the last ones to get cars from the factory – cars are shipped overseas first and then come in a wave back toward us for deliveries."

-Got a text saying "expect delivery in 3-5 weeks" on August 25

I think most CA orders are going to be done by end of September and then there will be a few in early October and then basically no orders delivered till December. That seems like the trend for CA orders unless you're really lucky or have a very custom config.

This is what I received from my advisor last night:

"We got more guidance that we should expect all cars to be ready during the last two weeks of September so that’s what we should expect at this point."

No VIN net
Ordered 8/8
LR/White/Black Interior/19"
Albany, CA

This is my timeline (Los Angeles,CA)

-Ordered July 13

-Got a text saying "expect delivery in 5-8 weeks" on August 5

-Got a text saying "expect delivery in 4-7 weeks" on August 11

-Talked to my advisor around August 17 and he said to expect a delivery in Mid September. He also said "Typically we’re the last ones to get cars from the factory – cars are shipped overseas first and then come in a wave back toward us for deliveries."

-Got a text saying "expect delivery in 3-5 weeks" on August 25

I think most CA orders are going to be done by end of September and then there will be a few in early October and then basically no orders delivered till December. That seems like the trend for CA orders unless you're really lucky or have a very custom config.

This is what I received from my advisor last night:

"We got more guidance that we should expect all cars to be ready during the last two weeks of September so that’s what we should expect at this point."

No VIN net
Ordered 8/8
LR/White/Black Interior/19"
Albany, CA

I called in earlier this week to inquire about changing my performance to LR and advisor let me know if I did to expect last few days of September delivery as white LR is the most popular configuration and in California would be cranked out last. I then asked wouldn’t that be the same for performance and he said not necessarily as not as popular.

ended up not changing from Performance to LR as it would only save me $100 a month with same down payment as performance and would have to do another credit inquiry. 25$ a week more to get 3.5 worth it to me