Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA EVRP rebate form help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my rebate application denied twice from CVRP. I've emailed my delivery center (Costa Mesa) twice asking for assistance but have never heard back. I've checked out the documents but they don't seem to line up with what's available in my Tesla account. How can I retrieve a document with my vehicle configuration? I did receive my permanent registration recently. Thanks

To be more specific, they have requested a vehicle configuration page containing the "Tesla Order Date". The sample page includes VIN with timestamp/date and "Accepted by customer on" field.
I had to cut and paste into one document my "Order Agreement" and "MVPA" forms to send this in electronically. Their web site only allows to submit one form but they actually need both. The "Order Agreement" form shows the order date, which is used to determine if you qualify for the $2,500 or the $2,000 rebate. Then the "MVPA" form shows the date you actually purchased the car.

Hope this helps

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin
I had to cut and paste into one document my "Order Agreement" and "MVPA" forms to send this in electronically. Their web site only allows to submit one form but they actually need both. The "Order Agreement" form shows the order date, which is used to determine if you qualify for the $2,500 or the $2,000 rebate. Then the "MVPA" form shows the date you actually purchased the car.

Hope this helps

Forgot to clip and highlight the two forms to merge into one doc the send electronically: Remember, one form shows your order date and the other when you got your delivery
upload_2020-3-8_21-23-42.png

• Helpful
Reactions: jjrandorin