Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA HOV Stickers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check was finally cashed Feb. 12, but no stickers yet. Have tried calling the special processing unit (still have not got through. Is there even anyone manning the phones?), the 800 number (no help at all), email, and even Twitter. Not really sure what to do from here, but I'm pretty annoyed that they have my $22, yet I'm still watching the carpool lane fly by....

Check was finally cashed Feb. 12, but no stickers yet. Have tried calling the special processing unit (still have not got through. Is there even anyone manning the phones?), the 800 number (no help at all), email, and even Twitter. Not really sure what to do from here, but I'm pretty annoyed that they have my $22, yet I'm still watching the carpool lane fly by....

never really had issues with USPS and regular mail is usually 1-3 days max. Just dmv screwing around with your stickers I would assume.

I feel for you especially if your commute is downtown LA which is mine.

never really had issues with USPS and regular mail is usually 1-3 days max. Just dmv screwing around with your stickers I would assume.

I feel for you especially if your commute is downtown LA which is mine.

It is possible that mail was stolen from the mailbox. I have USPS delivery confirmation, so I will know if ever any mail got stolen before I got to them or if the postman delivered to the wrong address. It is super useful.

I’m in the same boat as you. My check was cashed on Feb 13th and I still haven’t received my stickers. And I’m not able to get through on the phone line, either. Very frustrating.

Same boat. Cashed on 2/12 and still not stickers. I think USPS accidentally lost the outgoing stickers that day. haha.

I’m in the same boat as you. My check was cashed on Feb 13th and I still haven’t received my stickers. And I’m not able to get through on the phone line, either. Very frustrating.
I finally got thru to someone at the DMV and they won’t do anything about missing stickers until at least 30 days after the processing of the initial application. :(