Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA residents- Don't forget to collect your $800 Rebate from PG&E

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
California residents don't forget to apply and collect your $800 rebate from PG&E per Tesla. It is given per car ( VIN ). I think the car must be registered in CA state. You can have more than one car per address. I have collected it for both my Model X and Model Y. If you buy a new car wait till you get the registration and Lic plate docs. Not sure if it will work for a pre-owned car.

Copied below from PG&E site for your reference:

" For questions about the rebate, visit - pge.com/cleanfuelrebate-ev. These offerings are funded by California consumers and businesses under regulations established by the California Air Resources Board and administered by PG&E under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission."

• Informative
Reactions: house9 and afty
Or at least clarify to NorCal residents. :cool:
And not even all of Nor Cal has PG&E.

Some cities have their own (Silicon Valley Power | Home is for city of Santa Clara). And, for some parts of Nor Cal or whatever region you want to call them (upstate? CA), there are utilities like SMUD.

I think a more important piece of news is that You are being redirected... is ending at end of 2020.
Clean Fuel Rebate deadline approaches

PG&E’s Clean Fuel Rebate is a one-time $800 rebate for PG&E residential electric customers who are EV drivers and is in addition to any federal, state or local incentives customers may be eligible for. Launched in 2017, the rebate will be concluding at the end of 2020. To date, PG&E has paid over $92 million to about 145,000 customers through the rebate. The deadline to apply for the rebate is Dec. 31, 2020.
Code:
http://www.pgecurrents.com/2020/10/01/electric-vehicle-drivers-apply-for-800-clean-fuel-rebate-before-end-of-year/
Rebates and Incentives has examples of similar rebates from other CA utilities.

Last edited: