Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered for pick up in Burbankon 04/24.

:
Model Y LR
White exterior
White interior
Induction wheels
5 seats
No FSD, no Tow Hitch

Delivery date was initially 05/31 - 05/19.
On 04/29 it was 05/25 - 06/15.
On 04/30 it is 05/26 - 06/16.

Currently no VIN.

Reactions: Ubez
Ordered on 4/13 on my phone while sitting in the Sherman Oaks showroom.

-Pearl white with all black interior
-20” inductions
-5-seat, no tow, no FSD
-Pick up in Burbank

I’m not really expecting a VIN until early June per the Tesla Advisor. My profile estimate is currently at May 13-June 2 and has hovered around there give or take a few days in either direction since the day I ordered.

Ordered back in January but SR. Upgraded to LR on 3/30 so got pushed back again.

build:
MY LR
White ext
Black int
FSD
7 seater
No hitch
Gemini 19”

dates:
Don’t even wanna list it all but let’s just say it’s been changing between April-May. But has disappeared for almost a week now.

pickup:
@burbank

Thanks everyone for sharing. I have not got any useful updates from my SA so I am hoping to hear something soon. Not used to waiting for a car before. Normally just walk up to a lot and take one home. I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Talked with a different SA at Carlsbad SC today about a car I found in existing inventory, which unfortunately did not pane out. But he looked at my present order and stated that I should be receiving that car at the end of June sometime.

So, the Estimated Delivery date and SA Estimated Delivery date are just place holders.

He did state that if a car comes up in the exact config as the one I ordered that the system would try to match it to me if there are not a lot of other people with the same config and earlier delivery date in front of me. He stated that is more of a hit or miss opportunity.

Hi everyone! 👋

Ordered LR Blue/Black/5, no hitch, no FSD on 4/9. Completed profile 2 days later. Date ranges have been all over the place but have somewhat settled over the past 10 days or so. Current range is 5/14-6/3. In NorCal about 30 miles from Fremont factory.

I did email my SA last week because I'm going to be out of town from 5/25 to 6/2 and I was wondering what would happen if I was not here for delivery. He said they could hold the vehicle for a few days or if I e-sign and pay online, they could just drop it off at my house. He also said that "using his internal tool", he could see the "vehicle finishing production on the 23rd of May". I don't have a VIN (at least none showing on my order page) so I'm a little skeptical for that to be true. Then again, why would he lie? Anyways, he also said it should only take a day or two for delivery so I'm hoping I'll get it before I head out on vacation.

Hi everyone! 👋

Ordered LR Blue/Black/5, no hitch, no FSD on 4/9. Completed profile 2 days later. Date ranges have been all over the place but have somewhat settled over the past 10 days or so. Current range is 5/14-6/3. In NorCal about 30 miles from Fremont factory.

I did email my SA last week because I'm going to be out of town from 5/25 to 6/2 and I was wondering what would happen if I was not here for delivery. He said they could hold the vehicle for a few days or if I e-sign and pay online, they could just drop it off at my house. He also said that "using his internal tool", he could see the "vehicle finishing production on the 23rd of May". I don't have a VIN (at least none showing on my order page) so I'm a little skeptical for that to be true. Then again, why would he lie? Anyways, he also said it should only take a day or two for delivery so I'm hoping I'll get it before I head out on vacation.
Can I get the info for your SA because my SA says he can't see anything in the system because they don't have access to that. You are lucky you have someone that is really looking or is he really?

Can I get the info for your SA because my SA says he can't see anything in the system because they don't have access to that. You are lucky you have someone that is really looking or is he really?
It seems like for the sake of efficiency Tesla does runs of the same vehicle configurations at one time (e.g., 50 blue, bk 5 seater, no tow). I wonder if the "soft VIN #'s" that SA's have talked about is simply being able to see when a specific configuration is set to be manufactured.

Not sure if it’s kosher to blast his email on a public forum but if I were you, I would maybe try calling the general store number (or email) and see if someone else could help you out. Like I said, I’m skeptical but as PaleBlueDot said, the date he gave could be based on my particular config.