Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@witchy @dietcoke YEAH for that white interior!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 Congrats! Now I have to sort out my delivery time since Tesla apparently automatically scheduled me for a day and time I cannot get my car 😩😅 I’ve never heard of them auto-scheduling a delivery with no text for delivery options.
Happened to me. I got a 4-hour delivery window show up in my account without a text, email, or phone call. Granted... the day before the actual delivery window, someone at my SC did call me... but the delivery window was in my account soon after my VIN showed up.

Reactions: GildedVines
YA'LLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

JUST when I thought I was convinced VINS weren't assigned mid-day...

my stars FINALLY ALIGNED!!!!!!! Sooooo effin excited!!!

I did what must've been my 50'th refresh today.. convinced I was going to see the same "Tesla Model Y" on my dashboard.. but lo and behold... it had 2021 with this refresh!!! No email notification. Now if only they can let me pick up or take delivery before I leave for Disneyland on Sunday! Thanks to everyone who sent the good VIN vibes my way!

VIN: 277xxx

EDD changed from 9/26-9/30 to 9/24-9/29

*sigh of relief*
Congrats but no VIN for me today

Reactions: DZMY
You can call the Costa Mesa DC. I'm the same as you - set to pick up in Costa Mesa, but had a home delivery to Irvine.

From what I heard, they're not even really delivering in Costa Mesa. Everything is going out of Irvine, likely near the service center on Barranca. I think cars are parked in a parking structure nearby.

I think they're planning on moving everything over to Irvine eventually. Irvine will be for service, deliveries, and sales in the future. This is what someone at the Irvine service center told me when I picked up my partner's M3LR from service.
The original indication I got was pickup at DC in Costa Mesa. I have talked with sales people in Lake Forest and they indicated that they were delivering (but that was in July). Don't know yet what the process will be.
Thanks for the update.
I called Costa Mesa delivery center and was able to change to pickup at 1915 main st. irvine around 2PM Sunday 9/26.
You guys can call 714-545-1800 to make change or reschedule delivery.
Good luck!

Just got the email they're delivering between 9a-6p on Sunday 9/26 when I won't be home. It does indicate in the email that I do not need to be home to take delivery. My husband will be.. so I'll have him do the walk around/checks and it looks like I'll be able to sign docs online in my account.

Anyone have any experience or planning not to be around when their vehicle got/will be delivered?

Guys, whoever took delivery did you guys receive DMV paperwork in the car or no?

Got mines but didn't have any paperwork besides a welcome and congratulations, in my previous Model 3 my husband got in March 2021 he had DMV paperwork in it.
No DMV paperwork, as a matter of fact I went to transfer my personalized plates to my car today and the DMV doesn’t have record of my VIN #

Thanks for the update.
I called Costa Mesa delivery center and was able to change to pickup at 1915 main st. irvine around 2PM Sunday 9/26.
You guys can call 714-545-1800 to make change or reschedule delivery.
Good luck!
I got a message late this afternoon to schedule delivery. I also called the CM DC at the above number because I had just gotten the check to pay the balance. The man on the phone confirmed that the driver who delivers the vehicle can accept the check. Thinks are falling into place after the long wait.

Reactions: e645824 and DZMY