Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a message late this afternoon to schedule delivery. I also called the CM DC at the above number because I had just gotten the check to pay the balance. The man on the phone confirmed that the driver who delivers the vehicle can accept the check. Thinks are falling into place after the long wait.
I had a cashiers check too and handed it to rep at the front. He’s like but you don’t have a balance. I told him you should probably check with your boss. This check is for the finance amount. He left and came back and said I was good to go.

Here she is! I haven’t had any time to post since taking delivery last evening…🤗 I like her rear end the best 😂 Hubby and kids are so relieved to not have to listen to my grumbling and order anxiety anymore!! Lol

I will say that the actual delivery process was very quick. Since we had e-signed all docs prior to arrival and had our cashier’s check ready, it was pretty smooth. SA showed me how to pair my key card to the car and my phone and where to watch the owner’s manual tutorials that are built into the car. And then I was off! The wait was agonizing, but I love the car! 😍💕💕

Attachments

• 62ADFEE8-FA8D-4830-BC86-247B0471BAA7.jpeg
    62ADFEE8-FA8D-4830-BC86-247B0471BAA7.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 66
It's about friggin' time!!! Congrats, man!!! I know that surreal feeling you must've felt when you first saw the year show up next to the car on your tesla account dashboard after waiting for what felt like eternity!
My eyes were probably as big as lollipops when I saw “2021” on the dashboard lol. She drives like a dream! 😍

Was hoping for another VIN storm today, seems pretty quiet. Calm before the storm??

My EDD hasn’t changed since 8/30 and don’t expect it to as I know I’m in the “we will deal with you later pile”. That said let’s get those June orders and some of the July ones even VINs and cleared out. Next Friday the “wheel of fortune” EDD assigner will be spinning again for the rest of us.

Just got the email they're delivering between 9a-6p on Sunday 9/26 when I won't be home. It does indicate in the email that I do not need to be home to take delivery. My husband will be.. so I'll have him do the walk around/checks and it looks like I'll be able to sign docs online in my account.

Anyone have any experience or planning not to be around when their vehicle got/will be delivered?
You won’t need to be there for touchless delivery. The driver will park the car, snap a couple proof of delivery pictures like it’s an Amazon package, then immediately leave. You then accept delivery in the app to gain access to the car. If there are issues with the car you’d need to open a service request in the app within 24 hours.

Xposting here…It finally happened !!!! I got my VIN 275XXX. Page updated and also got an email…EDD has changed to 9/25 - 9/30.
Question guys I don’t see a place to schedule my delivery, do I need to pay off my balance to see that page / module ?
Congratulations! I’m pretty sure I didn’t see a delivery window until I completed the payment transfer, but in my excitement of it all… maybe don’t quote me. :) Also, in my case it showed a delivery window a few days out, but Tesla called shortly after I transferred funds to ask if I wanted home delivery that same day.

Congratulations! I’m pretty sure I didn’t see a delivery window until I completed the payment transfer, but in my excitement of it all… maybe don’t quote me. :) Also, in my case it showed a delivery window a few days out, but Tesla called shortly after I transferred funds to ask if I wanted home delivery that same day.
You can also call the DC to schedule. If you never receive the email/text

Reactions: DZMY
Xposting here…It finally happened !!!! I got my VIN 275XXX. Page updated and also got an email…EDD has changed to 9/25 - 9/30.
Question guys I don’t see a place to schedule my delivery, do I need to pay off my balance to see that page / module ?
Congrats! No, you don't need to pay yet. You will receive a text asking to schedule delivery.
I received the text after few hours of clicking the blue button.

I knew you would get your VIN today. :)