Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know the latest car status phone number? Now that I have a VIN, I tried 888-518-3752 and 510-249-3100 but that didn't seem to work anymore like it used to.

Thanks,

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: Oct 22 - Oct 26
VIN: ...MF299xxx
DC: Stockton
How is this possibleeee people ordering a month after me and getting VINs :(

I received the blue button to acknowledge the Vision system. And was assigned a VIN: ...MF299xxx 🎉 Order Date is 07/31, received VIN on 10/20. Today is Day# 81.

The Tesla "Review Documents" button is still inaccessible. And the paragraph under the EDD range (Oct 22 - Oct 26) still says that they'll reach out to me to schedule delivery. OK, how does that reach-out process work? So far, I've used the web page interface and I haven't received any emails from Tesla nor my SA.

My Tesla Wall Charger is in-hand and will be installed this weekend. So I'm just awaiting my PenFed check.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
Congrats!

My SA called me and set up the delivery appointment over the phone, so it was pretty easy.

I have also numerous text updates from Tesla, one of which said the vehicle is at the delivery center and I can text back to pick up earlier. Unfortunately I’ll have to keep my original Saturday appointment due to work.

I had a strange situation yesterday. I placed an order for my wife online (just as I did when I bought my Model S and Model X). About 10 minutes later I get a cancellation email. I immediately call my local San Diego UTC store to tell them I didn't cancel. I'm still trying to sort out that mess but for purposes of this thread, my order said it wouldn't be ready until April 2022.

I feel like you will probably gets yours earlier since you have a November edd. I think he was mostly talking about people that have like. Dec-January EDD's. Fingers crossed for you!
lol I Ordered all the way back in June!!! Frustrating seeing people who ordered a month after getting their cars. THe Tesla lottery hahaha. Just curious what's your order profile? (OD, color, EDD)

lol I Ordered all the way back in June!!! Frustrating seeing people who ordered a month after getting their cars. THe Tesla lottery hahaha. Just curious what's your order profile? (OD, color, EDD)
OD: 8/21 MYLR White/Black, induction, no FSD or tow. Current EDD is 12/18-1/7 and hasnt changed in over a month even though ive seen people with orders close to my date change multiple times.

Reactions: acatwith12
I received the blue button to acknowledge the Vision system. And was assigned a VIN: ...MF299xxx 🎉 Order Date is 07/31, received VIN on 10/20. Today is Day# 81.

The Tesla "Review Documents" button is still inaccessible. And the paragraph under the EDD range (Oct 22 - Oct 26) still says that they'll reach out to me to schedule delivery. OK, how does that reach-out process work? So far, I've used the web page interface and I haven't received any emails from Tesla nor my SA.

My Tesla Wall Charger is in-hand and will be installed this weekend. So I'm just awaiting my PenFed check.

Scott

--

Congrats!!

In general, for California deliveries the manufacture date is just a few days before the delivery date. NorCal sooner, SoCal a tad later. Tracking the latest VIN number posted here in this forum tells you if you have a fresh car or a reworked car. Fremont produces and transports roughly 1,000 Model Y per day (i.e. people posted VIN ...MF296xxx and today is Day# 292 of the year; things speed up and slow down depending on supply chain issues)

Someone with a car in-hand can provide details. I'm still a couple of weeks away...

Scott

--

EDD: Oct 20 - Oct 31
Congrats! good to see RED color orders are getting VINs.

Reactions: Packfan