Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my MYLR reservation. My other car reservation arrived earlier than expected.

Current Tesla EDD is 12/11-12/31/21 but will push back to 2022 so buyer can take advantage of tax credit..

MYLR
Black on black
Upgraded wheels

$5k to take it over. DM me if interested.

Delivered! Wireless charging works. Haven’t checked to see if everything else works. Rides great! Some misaligned stuff but minor. Awesome headlights! Screen is dark at night. Need to figure out how to get it a little brighte

I neglected to mention no rattles or squeaks! I bought a lexus GS new many moons ago and it had squeaks and rattles. And it still does but after 20 years I don't care anymore. 🤣

New vehicle dealer notice temporary identification in CA.

Finally, I pick up my tesla yesterday and there is no "New vehicle dealer notice temporary identification" sticker on Front Windshield (right bottom corner)

Whenever somebody got a new car, I think I saw a temp sticker on Front Windshield.

No more? or Should I have it?

New vehicle dealer notice temporary identification in CA.

Finally, I pick up my tesla yesterday and there is no "New vehicle dealer notice temporary identification" sticker on Front Windshield (right bottom corner)

Whenever somebody got a new car, I think I saw a temp sticker on Front Windshield.

No more? or Should I have it?
You should still have that sticker. The delivery team made a mistake.

Reactions: ykim525
I talked to a SA last week to have my EDD on Hold until Jan. 2nd, 2022.

I received the below email this morning from Tesla... it said my order is going to be canceled????...

Anyone has received this email while on Hold ???

Screenshot_20211122-124523_Email.jpg

I talked to a SA last week to have my EDD on Hold until Jan. 2nd, 2022.

I received the below email this morning from Tesla... it said my order is going to be canceled????...

Anyone has received this email while on Hold ???

View attachment 736282
Still no response from Order Support but my SA said it is auto generated (6 months maybe?) and that I should just click accept now as new orders are into June. If they offer me a vin in December I should just ask if it is 2022 and if not then decline. The I will be placed in the next queue which is Q1 2022.

I spoke to my SA yesterday and he told me to reply to the email telling them that I'm still interested in taking possession of the car in the new year. He told me that if they push back I could tell them that I'll take possession now and he would delay again if I'm paired with a VIN.

It didn't take long to receive a reply from Tesla after I emailed them. They told me they'd keep my car on hold and to inform them when I'm ready to take possession which for me would be the 1st quarter of 2022. I work in the film industry and have been working remotely since I placed the order. They seem to understand.

Did you receive an update?
Check out the above thread

Reactions: Teslitored