Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the CVRP MSRP limit of 60k excluding delivery fee etc. but including all options like tow hitch, FSD, etc?
Pretty sure the MY LR is the "base" model and the MYP is an option/trim upgrade so as long as that is below $60k you are good. Then if they raise prices again they might sell the MY SR so that is the "base' model and the LR and P would be upgrades.

1642698694322.png

Has anyone else who has had pickup scheduled in Irvine seen your pickup date be postponed due to difficulty transporting your car? I want to properly align my expectations for this Saturday's pickup since I got off a call with someone and they noted my car was still in Lathrop and that they've had issues with people's cars taking as long as a week delay to be transported down?

Has anyone else who has had pickup scheduled in Irvine seen your pickup date be postponed due to difficulty transporting your car? I want to properly align my expectations for this Saturday's pickup since I got off a call with someone and they noted my car was still in Lathrop and that they've had issues with people's cars taking as long as a week delay to be transported down?
I wish pick up in lathrop was an option. They only offered Stockton or Fremont to me

Just read this thread to try and understand the general EDD trends, but with the following spec & order info:
OD: 7/12, Profile: 9/04 (rip SA advice) - White/White, 20in, 5-seat, No Tow - Costa Mesa/Irvine Delivery

I've entered my estimated EDD 3 times during the January time period and I've been pushed back every single time I entered it. At one point it narrowed down to two weeks and now it's back to 4 weeks at 2/02-3/02.

All in all, hoping everyone who is still waiting can hang on :). I'm excited for the car still, but this has been an absolute whirlwind of a car purchase 😂

Reactions: backlash224
2022 MSM MYLR delivered this morning. Absolutely clean car and my quick 25 mile drive after going through inspections and setup was fantastic. And AMD chip to boot! Don’t know about 12v battery.

When all is said and done, the process to order, sign docs, pay, take delivery was about as easy as having a pizza delivered using a mobile app.

With one exception: the EDD process is exhausting and leaves much room for improvement. Believe my final window (excluding the year end fiasco which I’ll conveniently forget) had 5 success three day slips each time I entered the window. Sometime the end of window slipped, sometimes it did not. So hang in there all of you still waiting, you can pretty much count on last 2-3 weeks prior to delivery wearing you out and testing your intestinal fortitude.

2022 MSM MYLR delivered this morning. Absolutely clean car and my quick 25 mile drive after going through inspections and setup was fantastic. And AMD chip to boot! Don’t know about 12v battery.

When all is said and done, the process to order, sign docs, pay, take delivery was about as easy as having a pizza delivered using a mobile app.

With one exception: the EDD process is exhausting and leaves much room for improvement. Believe my final window (excluding the year end fiasco which I’ll conveniently forget) had 5 success three day slips each time I entered the window. Sometime the end of window slipped, sometimes it did not. So hang in there all of you still waiting, you can pretty much count on last 2-3 weeks prior to delivery wearing you out and testing your intestinal fortitude.
Thanks for giving us MSMs hope.

I had a VIN assigned Monday and took delivery today (Thursday) from Marina Del Rey. Not sure the applicability to Irvine.

from what i remember last year, the had a banner at the top for a waitlist prior to April and specifically stated the funds were exhausted and that they were waiting for the budget to pass for more funding. since they don't have that banner on there and no specific waitlist information, IMO there is funding.

Feb is when they update the MSRP and income requirements like the website states.
Pretty sure the MY LR is the "base" model and the MYP is an option/trim upgrade so as long as that is below $60k you are good. Then if they raise prices again they might sell the MY SR so that is the "base' model and the LR and P would be upgrades.

View attachment 757906
I’ve had this question as well. I called Cvrp a few days ago to ask about the definition of base price. The person seemed kind of unsure of herself, but eventually said that when looking over applications, they look for the final sale price before taxes and fees. This is actually what prompted me to move forward with a MYLR rather than MYP

Take this with a grain of salt as I’m serious the person at Cvrp genuinely couldn’t spit out an answer until I pressed her multiple times. One thing to also consider is the change in rules on Feb 24, which will decrease the income cap to 200k for joint filers and decrease the vehicle price cap to 45k for “small Cars” and remain at 60k for “large cars”. I again interrogated the lady I spoke with to give me a straight answer about car classification (small vs large). The best answer she could give me was that SUV’s would fall into the large car category. I asked about tesla MY and she seemed to not know anything about what a model Y was…

Anyway very frustrating process trying to get info from CVRP.

So, I can confirm AMD and Li-ion 12V. No dual glazed rear windows. No passenger lumbar (still). Working wireless phone charger. No heated wiper tray.

Birthday 1/14/21, NF360XXX

The upgrade to HEPA (bio weapon defense) has added a new upper tray above the battery so it is much harder to see without removing the frunk tub but thanks to others I can verify that this red cable and silver capped battery is the type used on li-ion and not the old lead acid style.

True no contact pickup at Corte Madera. One person prepping another car for delivery asked if I needed any help and other than that, super easy with no interference. Only noticed one tiny chip in the black window trim on drivers side but other than that, car is great. Any other questions, please let me know.