Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is your order? And how far away from Fremont are you? Chances are good you'll get something EOQ as people around the country delay or don't confirm in time. Those will all be redirected to CA orders, the closer to Fremont the better.
1.5 hours from Fremont.
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot

Reactions: radiantrattler
Credit approval expired and it just got updated with a June delivery date

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Update-credit app approved and delivery date June to July. Pretty frustrating for an August order
I have the exaxt same config, and mine is still Feb 4 - Mar 4. I am definitely the only person in the group that wants their date to slide to the right. I wont be back to take delivery until Mar 5th, or any day after that.

What is your order? And how far away from Fremont are you? Chances are good you'll get something EOQ as people around the country delay or don't confirm in time. Those will all be redirected to CA orders, the closer to Fremont the better.
That matches our experience. We live in Lafayette, about an hour from Fremont. Ordered a MYLR on 4/5/2021 and were given a delivery window in June - July. A week or two later we had a vin and delivery on 4/25. My wife’s reaction (and it is her car) was that she was looking forward to a couple of months of anticipation. But waiting 8 to 10 months moves into the “cruel and unusual” category.

Make sure you guys do the nano ceramic tint on it once you guys get it! Looks 🔥

Attachments

• 9FEA48D4-876B-4BF2-88BD-86ACF3F36CE3.jpeg
    9FEA48D4-876B-4BF2-88BD-86ACF3F36CE3.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 87
I narrowed down to a 1/25-2/03 date (my 5th EDD), and as of now it's pushed back to 02/10-03/10

White/White, 20in, 5-seat, no FSD or Tow... Just curious if anyone has had experience with narrowing down multiple times just to be pushed back to a month?

Make sure you guys do the nano ceramic tint on it once you guys get it! Looks 🔥
I didn’t get the nano. Just the regular Llumar ctx (vs nano irx). But I do agree the tint makes it look great. My rimetrix wheel covers arrive tomorrow for step 2 of 3. Last step will be plasti dip the badges.

Attachments

• 9923B613-0029-43E5-B6B0-36A1D786D250.jpeg
    9923B613-0029-43E5-B6B0-36A1D786D250.jpeg
    504.9 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: breakpoint