Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This morning my EDD was pushed out a week. :mad: Was 6/7 - 6/27, now 6/14 - 6/30. This is the latest the EDD has been, other than the 3-13 placeholder.
At least your window is shrinking. This last week I noticed my EDD window shrinking in size. It was a 20 day range from earliest to furthest throughout the whole wait. Last few days it began shrinking by a day each day. Yesterday it was a range of 13 days. Today I got my VIN. Maybe yours is coming soon!

I'm going to vomit. I legit just called a couple of stores only to find out that Temecula had a vehicle similar to my build available!! I'm being matched as we speak (holy FARK I pray I don't mess this up).. VIN 189XXX. 3k more but at this point, do I even care?? NOPE
Okay now I'm a bit upset...I ordered a black/white/20's/5 seat on 4/18 in Temecula and they gave that config to you?? Not blaming you of course...

Sometimes I feel like these guys (Tesla) are selling crack. Folks are bailing on existing reservations, paying $3k more just to get a car now rather than wait 4 weeks to get their order based on Tesla‘s unbelievably poor manufacturing and communication timeline.

You have to admire the fan fare that follow Tesla. I’ve been patiently waiting since Feb 14 (3.5 months) and I know the last 2 weeks will be the hardest part. I’m still a good 4 months out from expected delivery (Q3 delivery target by choice) and I feel like this is a true test of who a person is.
If you're referring to my post, I'm paying 3k more as they're upgrades to my original order. The reason I have to get something sooner vs the wait is because my spouse is busy serving his country and has to be there, they won't allow use of a POA. Yeah, I know, says a lot about a person, huh. We'd rather not go weeks without seeing him too, but here we are. Alas he picks up a cycle as a DI when we were roughly slated for delivery and he will be there for the first two weeks straight. So, we wouldn't have been able to take delivery and been made to wait even longer as the miles go up on my trade. As a military family, we sacrifice an aweful lot. I'm ok with spending 3k more on upgrades (as we also get to be a lot less picky about things - Semper Gumby) in order to have a vehicle we've worked as hard as everyone else to have. Judge a little less when you don't know someone's story or reasoning.
Okay now I'm a bit upset...I ordered a black/white/20's/5 seat on 4/18 in Temecula and they gave that config to you?? Not blaming you of course...
Oh no... I dunno how it became available. I'm so sorry.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vin_L
Ordered: 4/7
Model Y LR
MSM
20in Wheels
No Tow
FSD
Black Interior
5 Seat
San Francisco

EDD: June 20th - June 30th (Sunday was June 19th, and the day before June 18th. NO VIN)

The no VIN part is a bummer as I can't seem to get any financing offers until I have it. I'm worried - after seeing some other posts, that I will get the VIN and have to pick up in 3 days which leaves no room for a third party to deliver a check. Not to mention when I originally ordered it was 4 - 8 weeks; now I'm sitting here on Week 8 with no updates or communication. I don't have a car either and my Uber bill is piling up as surge is more and more often now /rant
I was reading on Tesla's website today about their Rate Match. Guarantee. You have 7 days after delivery to email a third party lender offer and they will refund the difference

Reactions: quincyskylar41