Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After getting my VIN last week, I got the text today to schedule my pick up. I'll be picking up next week from the Seaside Tesla store. Like a lot of people have mentioned, this has not been the smoothest process. The actual buying process is easy, it's the stuff afterwards that that can be a challenge, including the news about the Model Y that has come out since I placed my order. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to getting the Y and hope you all can get your Ys soon too.

Whoop Whoop, I got my VIN today... Delivery ETA 6/3 - 6/9. <---This was last Tuesday.

I got my text to set up my delivery a couple hours ago. Got it all set up. The earliest availability was Wed 9th 9am. No option given for pick up, delivery only. Trying to get ahold of someone to verify how my trade in works at this point. I assume they'll bring my new MYand drive away with my trade in.

Reactions: sdiesel619
A bunch of demo vehicles just went up on the Tesla site. Southern Cali. Use 90025 as the zip
Whoa! That was trippy. I was looking at the list (at least 20) and then 2 minutes later, they were all gone!

Almost all were either Perf or had FSD. I refuse to pay $10k extra for either.

Edit: page is wigging out. They keep appearing and disappearing.

Just talked to at the fremont SC and pretty much told me to disregard the edd for now. She said the factory just released a huge amount of vehicles including the ones parked on the back and to expect vin number between the 8th and 15th.
You guys take it however you want… 🤷‍♂️
This make sense. That is why all the Demo cars are on the site right now for sale. Hope we get flooded with VINs.

Just talked to at the fremont SC and pretty much told me to disregard the edd for now. She said the factory just released a huge amount of vehicles including the ones parked on the back and to expect vin number between the 8th and 15th.
You guys take it however you want… 🤷‍♂️
I'd buy that. This pretty much matches up with what I was told Monday for my order (date wise)

Reactions: Soosh and Ubez