Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told 60 by my SA but I don’t have any factual data to support either answer. Maybe it depends on what bank you were approved by through Tesla?
oh maybe. mine was a random bank so it could be the case.

i just saw a MYLR demo car in LA - black w/white interior, barely 250 miles and it has radar.
asked SA to call me in the morning. as much as I prefer to get a fresh new car from the lot, the radar + passenger lumbar + black color is too tempting.

still may stick to my original order but lets see what the $ difference is after FSD removal

Carvana MY prices (and Craigslist) are insane.
Wrote to one guy on Craigslist asking did he get FSD to sell it more than a new car (his had 16kmi 1 y old) he siad no! hahaha just wow!

BTW guys from what I'm told those cars with radars when Tesla Vision is there they'll disable them (won't be using it basically).
Next up lumbar too? haha

Can't stop staring at the Google sheets page watching the arrival of Vin March closer. 🙄

I an also picking up in Vallejo. Did you happen to notice a red one? That would be mine.
Picked up my red Y in Vallejo this past Monday (May 31). Order was placed May 17. Didn’t have much time to look it over, but it seemed perfect. Next day found a small scratch on the front bumper. Tesla says they'll fix it for free. First impressions:
1. It accelerates like a bat out of hell. Not a P, don't know why anyone would need a P.
2. Bright sun reflecting off the white dash is a distraction.
3. Rear view mirror shows only a miniscule slice of what's behind the car.
4. Passenger complains that the door sill scrapes the back of her legs when exiting.
Negatives are more noticeable than positives but this is easily the best car I've driven in over 70 years!

So since we decided to get a demo one, we went to look for one with lumbar for passenger (wife likes to have that feature) and added tow hitch. Rest same config. Got a match over a $580 discount so pretty much the hitch cost me half off. Picking up sometime this weekend or next week. Was best case for us since we have bunch of trips planned for the next couple weeks.
If anyone is interested in doing this, SA told me is best to just send them the link of the car and they’ll match that car to your original order and you are set. Right now theres plenty around bay area/LA.

Reactions: Esmi
So since we decided to get a demo one, we went to look for one with lumbar for passenger (wife likes to have that feature) and added tow hitch. Rest same config. Got a match over a $580 discount so pretty much the hitch cost me half off. Picking up sometime this weekend or next week. Was best case for us since we have bunch of trips planned for the next couple weeks.
If anyone is interested in doing this, SA told me is best to just send them the link of the car and they’ll match that car to your original order and you are set. Right now theres plenty around bay area/LA.
How do you get a car price match? Do you just look at the inventory and pick same car?