Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I order 4/20 MYP Blk/Blk, no tow, no fed, Fremont, delivery, EDD is June 5th - June 19th. And it's getting pushed back 1 day everyday for the last 4-5 days. SA not replying my emails. Not sure what's the deal at the moment.

I am assuming today around 4-5pm in the afternoon, it will get pushed back again.
Just another data point. I ordered my MYP on 5/31 from the Tesla store at Americana (white/black, no tow, no FSD, Burbank delivery). I completed the pre-delivery steps the next day and my EDD has been showing June 14-June 30 ever since it appeared in my account.

My sales associate texted me yesterday and said his internal tool shows June 14-26.

Just a quick update from your fellow former waiter turned demo-seller-outer. ;)

I received the text to schedule delivery of my demo model this morning and chose the earliest one available: June 9 @ 2PM. It says I'm supposed to pick up at Burbank. If I stuck with my original order it would have been a home delivery. I'm not sure what it will end up being; we'll see what Burbank replies with.

I have been dreading looking at my original order (I haven't cancelled it just yet. I am going to try to see if I can get lucky somehow with a $100 credit, even just to the Tesla store or something. Long shot, I know.) for updates... 😂 I am still at June 5-25 on that one though.

I wish I could see my free supercharger miles/referrals anywhere. I have a couple thousand linked to my account but I am not 100% certain if they are attached to the car/order number or to the account holder.
As a follow-up to this, the Delivery Location in my profile changed from the Burbank DC to my home address.

Ladies and Gentlemen... a VIN!!!

Screen Shot 2021-06-04 at 11.56.24 AM.png

A build came up last night identical to mine that was a demo car. 1100 miles, $2k less, March Build, and with FSD. Picking up this afternoon at Burbank!

;dhjfslhfasdlhfkhlasdhf THE WAIT. IT'S OVER!

Last edited:
Update: Called SA and he said my car was built today. Got a VIN 203XXX

MY LR 7seater MSM/Blk 19" No FSD or Hitch
Ordered 5/3
Completed Trade In paperwork 5/10
Pickup Corte Madera
EDD: 3-13 wks, disappeared (6/1), 6/30-7/20 (6/3), 6/5-6/12 (6/4)
I'm happy for you but also WTF, I ordered 3 weeks before you, also bay area, and I'm still showing 6/10-6/30. Almost everything the same except 5 seat and Red. I hope my window narrows quickly.

I order 4/20 MYP Blk/Blk, no tow, no fed, Fremont, delivery, EDD is June 5th - June 19th. And it's getting pushed back 1 day everyday for the last 4-5 days. SA not replying my emails. Not sure what's the deal at the moment.

I am assuming today around 4-5pm in the afternoon, it will get pushed back again.
I ordered 4/12 and have the same EDD as you that has also moved back a day each day....Except today, its the same as yesterday....

Reactions: quincyskylar41