Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I’m convinced my EDD is gone for good. The SA actually told me that when you are under 2 weeks until delivery, there is no need for an EDD but that was 2 1/2 weeks ago. Since he said that, I’ve had the dates reappear temporarily, then they changed to 3-13 weeks and now they have been missing for over a week. 4 days ago I was told my car was estimated to be ready within 7 days. Come on!! I have Summer plans to make!

Reactions: Greg007
My EDD went from 6/9-6/21 yesterday to 6/10-6/20 so extended another day but firmed up a day on the backside. I think someone at Tesla sets these daily just to say let’s see how we can mess with them today. Still hopeful for this month but not holding my breath. The stress is just not worth it. If it comes great if not the.it is what it is. Kind of like watching the tea pot boil.

As I said in the other thread, my EDD went from 7/5-7/31 to 7/31-8/20 yesterday. Today it returned to the former estimate.

still 1-2 months away but better than 2-3 months as my wife and I share a car and work in opposite directions.

Reactions: Greg007