Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD went from September (lol) to June 14-29 today. back end had originally been holding at June 27 so not sure what to make of that. no VIN yet. SA gave me build date of June 16, delivery June 17 two weeks back when estimate was 7-27.

fascinating how much widespread bullying you can get away with - amidst people begging you to take their $60k - when the product is so good and simply uncontested.

MYLR blue/white, standard everything, order 4/17, delivery in MDR/LA

Reactions: Greg007
Ordered on 5-6, EDD has bounced back and forth from 6-11 to 6-21 always with an end date of 6-30 that is until today. Latest is now 7-3 to 7-23. I contacted SA, checked a couple screens and is not sure what is going on. They have heard nothing. He said to give a little while. Who knows what to believe.

EDD went from September (lol) to June 14-29 today. back end had originally been holding at June 27 so not sure what to make of that. no VIN yet. SA gave me build date of June 16, delivery June 17 two weeks back when estimate was 7-27.

fascinating how much widespread bullying you can get away with - amidst people begging you to take their $60k - when the product is so good and simply uncontested.

MYLR blue/white, standard everything, order 4/17, delivery in MDR/LA
The tool the SA has to see the estimated build date is really no better than what we have online -- it's just a smaller window. I had a build date of 5/24 at one point.

They should be getting reds out by EOQ, I ordered 5/2 and my dates have pretty much never left the 19-30 estimate. (Give or take a day).

Same with me, same order date. Except for one day in early May where the window changed to late May, and a brief 6-9 week excursion around Memorial Day, it's been June 17 +/- 5 days to June 30.

Yesterday was June 13 - June 30, today is June 21 - June 30.

Really want to get the car soon so I can time the used car market on my Infiniti. I see Used Car prices peaking in next week or so, though they will remain high through summer.

Side Note: Infiniti is f-ing over lease customers right now by preventing you from selling to 3rd parties so they can boost their own used car inventory. While they own the car and presumably can do a lot of things that might not be explicitly called out in the contract, I feel like there has to be something borderline illegal about that. /rant over

Reactions: Emmadiane
My SA just emailed me this.

So sorry for the delay! I’ve been on PTO for the past week and I’m just catching up. I don’t have any new updates for you. There is certainly a chance you will receive your new Model Y this month. However, there have been delays and it could be pushed to July, August. Once you are assigned a VIN we will know for sure.

Thanks again for your patience!

Best,

WTF?? 🤬😳😡🤬🖕🏾

• Funny
Reactions: MGsurf and Llawll
My SA just emailed me this.

So sorry for the delay! I’ve been on PTO for the past week and I’m just catching up. I don’t have any new updates for you. There is certainly a chance you will receive your new Model Y this month. However, there have been delays and it could be pushed to July, August. Once you are assigned a VIN we will know for sure.

Thanks again for your patience!

Best,

WTF?? 🤬😳😡🤬🖕🏾
Sounds about right