Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your signature is not showing in the signature portion of your posts.
Help a noob out. Put the details in 'About you'. Where do I go in my preferences to set this? Seems like I have certain features disabled. Can't react to posts either....

1623819508133.png

Wonder if TSLA is prioritizing assembly of FSD and 7 seat configs to maximize Q2 rev req? That could explain 'out of order' VIN assignments to myself and anka2021 in the last couple days.

MYLR, Red/Black, 20", 7seat,FSD
Ordered: 05/08
VIN: 06/14, 206XXX

I just hope that’s the case with MY7s as I am waiting for one myself 😂 FSD happens to be a software feature, I don’t believe it requires any special assembling.

For folks considering Demo cars: Is it feasible to order a demo car which is not geographically close by? For instance if I like a config in NY..do you know if Tesla will ship it to California?
May seem hacky. But what happened with me was (I did not know this at the time), I placed a new order on the demo car and selected an appropriate pickup location. My transit was only from Santa Barbara to Fremont, so it showed $500. Then I asked an SA to move the VIN to my original order, and when he moved the VIN, the car moved but not the transport fee. And the delivery location changed from Fremont to Dublin (which was the pick-up location for my original order).

May be a hole in Tesla's ordering system :) wouldn't be the first.

• Helpful
Reactions: My_T3sl@