Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
June 17 - June 30

SA seemed pretty confident of my 6/19 build date so I’m cautiously optimistic about getting a VIN Sunday or Monday of next week. 🤞

And my script worked a little too well. Good thing notifications were turned off. :D

4BB3588C-3C8C-4CFF-989E-F32D1CF0321B.png

Ordered 5/27, completed profile on 5/28
Sacramento
MYLR, White/Black, 7 Seats, Gemini, No tow, FSD

EDD:
5/28 - 3-13 weeks
6/4 - July 24 - Aug 13
6/8 - July 8 - 28
6/9 - July 22 - Aug 11
6/10 - July 8 - 28
6/11 - June 18 - 30
6/12 - June 14 - 30
6/13 - June 15 - 30
6/14 - June 16 - 30
6/15 - June 16 - 30
6/16 - June 18 - 30

Any other recommended finance options, to compete against Tesla’s 2.49 rate?
A lot of folks in the main waiting room thread were talking about DCU (dcu.org) and getting a 1.49 rate. You had to jump through a few hoops to get a membership though. Honestly, if you have a June delivery right now, I wouldn’t change anything. You can always refinance after you get the car.

I'm back to 7/27-8/16 from September yesterday, which is what it was over the weekend, after mostly end of June dates the weeks prior.

I ordered late May so I get it, although I was hoping that my seemingly more rare 7 seat config would bump me up to the end of the quarter.

I was spoiled by how quick this process was when I ordered my Model 3 in June 2019 - 5 days from order to delivery - I was also part of that end of quarter June push.

Today it's exactly 2 weeks until the end of the quarter, which means CA deliveries will be ramping up big time.

it's insane that you ordered 4/5 and no VIN yet. Meanwhile others that ordered way after you have a Vin. how is this system so weird and why cant it be explained :( UGH!
Yaaa pretty bad... messaged SA first time I saw the Sept and she just told me she is useless lol... went to the Fremont factory the day after the first Sept EDD to talk to them and they just assured me that because of my early order I should be within 2 weeks.. which is in line with end of quarter since I live just 10 minutes from there.. so hope that is the case..