Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi ya'll! I just received an email this morning subject : "Action Required: Complete Final Payment". However, when I go to my account I don't see any option on how to pay off final balance. Can anyone provide any info on how to submit final payment? I'd like to use my Debit card.
Call your SA. You can’t pay by debit card. Only through Teslas ACH system or bring in a cashiers check

I just found a new inventory of MY blue/ black, no tow, 19”, no fsd, 7 seats, Bay Area, when I clicked the buy button, it’s gone! Though it is not my original config, but I can accept it, mine date is July 17- August 6, hope tomorrow will go back to June!

When did you order?
kinda embarrassed to say because it's so short. Ordered 5/12. But ordered a performance and attempted to order common color combo etc so that I'd get a delivery in Q2. [wanted to sell my car that was coming up for registration renewal before end of June.] Otherwise wouldn't have ordered the upgrade. Also released a MYP red/b&w I had reserved from inventory this evening as well in case anyone is looking - not a demo.

I received my vin Tuesday and scheduled for delivery next Thursday.. got a text this morning that my car was on site early, and I could pick up Monday. Then about an hour later I got a call that I could come in today! It’s perfect. Literally no issues. June ‘21 build.

F46530B8-3989-4291-93C9-345B8D85274B.jpeg

I received my vin Tuesday and scheduled for delivery next Thursday.. got a text this morning that my car was on site early, and I could pick up Monday. Then about an hour later I got a call that I could come in today! It’s perfect. Literally no issues. June ‘21 build.

View attachment 675439
That’s almost my build…. Just with white interior. looks great!!

Reactions: buyinvestsell
kinda embarrassed to say because it's so short. Ordered 5/12. But ordered a performance and attempted to order common color combo etc so that I'd get a delivery in Q2. [wanted to sell my car that was coming up for registration renewal before end of June.] Otherwise wouldn't have ordered the upgrade. Also released a MYP red/b&w I had reserved from inventory this evening as well in case anyone is looking - not a demo.
Congrats 🎉

Reactions: CAKat
Was at the show room at del amo in Torrance. My SA is on leave so I spoke with another SA that looked into my account. Looks like I most likely am not going to get a June delivery and more likely July, August.
Ordered MYLR standard setup 3/28 profile completed 5/22. Location Los Angeles.
She did inform me that ALL within the region who would get a delivery would be via vehicle drop off. They’re not doing the option to pickup and to get orders out quicker they’ll be doing vehicle drop offs.

Was at the show room at del amo in Torrance. My SA is on leave so I spoke with another SA that looked into my account. Looks like I most likely am not going to get a June delivery and more likely July, August.
Ordered MYLR standard setup 3/28 profile completed 5/22. Location Los Angeles.
She did inform me that ALL within the region who would get a delivery would be via vehicle drop off. They’re not doing the option to pickup and to get orders out quicker they’ll be doing vehicle drop offs.
How would vehicle drop offs (as in home delivery?) be quicker than customers picking up at the SC? Does it save them paperwork time? I imagine they’d have to devote more resources and time dropping off to homes.

How would vehicle drop offs (as in home delivery?) be quicker than customers picking up at the SC? Does it save them paperwork time? I imagine they’d have to devote more resources and time dropping off to homes.
They can outsource delivery to essentially anyone with an insured flatbed, freeing up space on the lot and freeing up employees to focus on making all of the deliveries/pickups happen.

Reactions: FatherTo1
picking up our MY Red LR 5seat on Tuesday 06.22.21 Ordered 6.3.21
Can you confirm pickup vs a home drop off? Info today I got was that they were doing ALL delivery to home or designated drop off. Is that what you mean by “pickup”? I ordered at Del Amo and I was told the “region” (from LA to Brea) are doing home deliveries and not picking up at a service center.