Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ordered 6/5 MYLR, white, black inside, 19 wheel, no FSD, no tow. But the kicker it is a 7 seater. Just got a call from the SA that she got a matched a car and is getting drop off today even i am like just an exit away from their Fremont factory. All the option show up on the web with insurance + payment + MVPA after hanging up the phone. Didn't get a single email or text and when I checked this morning, EDD was even pushed back couple days to Aug 9 to Aug 29 vs previous day.

Just registered to give a shout out to the folks here. Keep your head up and don't stress over the EDD... it will come when it comes, like literally out of no where. I already sorta talked myself out of hoping for this month when there is like 0 delivered case on 7 seaters and the SA who got my matched told me she hasn't seen a 7 seater this month.

We’re you doing cash? Tesla financing? 3rd party? My MVPA showed up 20 min after the VIN. I’m doing 3rd party
Tesla financing.

MVPA will not show up if you have Tesla financing selected. It will show up when you have selected Self-Arranged Financing (3rd party), as you will need to submit the MVPA to the 3rd party for them to get the payment ready.

Not sure if you get a MVPA if you're paying cash, but others on here who have had their accounts set to Cash can confirm it.

Well for the past few days now, my EDD has been slowly getting earlier just by a little bit every day.

Now I'm in the month of Aug (4-24 EDD) whereas I was always in between an Aug & Sep EDD. From what I'm seeing & hearing, a lot of white MYLR cars will probably get delivered in July, and my car might fall under that build slot. If so, then I could be looking at a late-July to mid-August delivery. But that's being optimistic.

ordered 6/5 MYLR, white, black inside, 19 wheel, no FSD, no tow. But the kicker it is a 7 seater. Just got a call from the SA that she got a matched a car and is getting drop off today even i am like just an exit away from their Fremont factory. All the option show up on the web with insurance + payment + MVPA after hanging up the phone. Didn't get a single email or text and when I checked this morning, EDD was even pushed back couple days to Aug 9 to Aug 29 vs previous day.

Just registered to give a shout out to the folks here. Keep your head up and don't stress over the EDD... it will come when it comes, like literally out of no where. I already sorta talked myself out of hoping for this month when there is like 0 delivered case on 7 seaters and the SA who got my matched told me she hasn't seen a 7 seater this month.
Same car I ordered 4/9, but with 20” induction wheels.. #WTF

Reactions: Slomo_65