Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's weird is that 5 days ago I was having the June 20-30 to September dance and I called and the guy had our delivery location wrong. He then said I should get a VIN in a "few days." Almost immediately after the phone call I got a text from Tesla asking if I want to take delivery in June after which my September went back to June 26-30. It changed to June 27-30, then June 28-30 and then to September today. Not sure if I should call back or not
Who did you call? My SA has not been any help

Who did you call? My SA has not been any help
What's weird is that 5 days ago I was having the June 20-30 to September dance and I called and the guy had our delivery location wrong. He then said I should get a VIN in a "few days." Almost immediately after the phone call I got a text from Tesla asking if I want to take delivery in June after which my September went back to June 26-30. It changed to June 27-30, then June 28-30 and then to September today. Not sure if I should call back or not
They also had me as picking up in Stockton but it should be Sacramento, and they said if I change, then it will delay my order.

4029CB83-3FBF-480C-9C45-90739BCFBBF7.jpeg

And now on my way home from lake pyramid and another truck full. This is the 5th one I’ve seen today. Hoping there is one for all of us waiting :)

I picked up my red MY LR with 4 miles on the odometer in a parking garage in Irvine for my Costa Mesa order yesterday at 4:30 PM. I went through the checklist this morning and everything looks really good besides a few minor issues I'll try to get taken care of with a service appointment:
  • Small dot/bubble in the paint on the rear life gate
  • Key cards were warped
  • Small squeak in the rear passenger seat
I had to clean the windows, remove some small pieces of tape/plastic around the bottom of a door and up in glass roof headliner. The wheels under the plastic caps hadn't been cleaned (typical brake dust) so I had to wash them when putting on my center caps and lug nut covers. Overall the car looks great given the horror stories I have read on the forums and Tesla's reputation for quality control.

The car barely fits in our garage - it's a lot longer than expected as my wife has a Toyota RAV4 and I thought they would be similar in size but it goes much deeper.

Attachments

• IMG_2698.jpg
    IMG_2698.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2696.jpg
    IMG_2696.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2694.jpg
    IMG_2694.jpg
    425.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2695.jpg
    IMG_2695.jpg