Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used the Tesla website to add the referral code. At the time, I had not yet figured out how to get to the chat function, so I just went to the "Contact Us" page, selected "Referral Program," and sent them a message with my order number, e-mail address, and the referral code. I got this message the next day. You could also probably just use the chat function to do it.
Thanks for that,,, not impressed with any of the SA team here in SoCal, Costa Mesa or Carlsbad. So my second order ( 2 weeks later), which in now the earlier delivery, haha! was done with the referral code, and no SA contact as of yet... maybe that's why its coming earlier, no SA's to screw it up!

Hello, all. First post.

MYLR | Pearl White | Black Interior | 20" Induction | 7 Seats | Tow | No FSD
SC:
Marina Del Rey (Los Angeles)
Ordered: 5/2
Profile: 5/5
No VIN
EDD:
Initially June 16-30, date then disappeared for a week, then around last week of June was shown September EDD. On July 1st, showed July 14-Aug 03 EDD consistently for a few days. Late last week received the standard Tesla Delivery Team text asking to "confirm delivery once car is available, delivery address, etc." On my reply, the team responded they would be offering touchless delivery and car would need to be delivered within 3 days "once it's ready." When I first ordered back in May, customer pick up was the only option being offered. EDD then shifted up to July 12 & 13 -July 28 over the weekend, then July 14-July 28 on Monday. As of this morning, EDD has been pushed back to Aug 14-Sept 03. Feels like we're all stuck in a Groundhog Day of Elon tweets of "2 more weeks." HA!

On a side note, live near the Marina Del Rey (LA) SC and pass it a few times a week. Leading up to Q2 end, it was bustling with many customers picking up their Ys & 3s. In early July though, it looked like a ghost town and the delivery lot has for the most part been completely empty. When I visited the Century City mall showroom yesterday, the only thing on the floor was the bottom shell of a car showing off the frame and motor assembly. I was tempted to ask them to slap a steering wheel on it and I'd take it. Ha! Prior to Q2 end they had a MYP and M3P on display, so it really does look like they sold everything on hand and why there's nothing showing in inventory.

Cheers to all!

Reactions: sunshine3200
Just got a text from the Tesla Delivery Team to reply with ASAP and confirm location for home delivery. Checked the website and my EDD still shows July 28 - August 17 and no VIN in the source code.

Has anyone else gotten this text? What's the usual turn-around time when you get the text message?

I ordered on 5/15 and completed the profile the same day. Late last week I had a EDD of 7/15 - August 8, but it changed yesterday. I've been seeing posts about people getting their MY delivered, but I figured since I got a 7 seater, it's taking a bit longer. It's all good timing though, almost finished with my solar installation and just got my 14-50 installed yesterday and was kind of pissed that it's sitting there unused, hopefully not for long now.

I released my delivery yesterday, 7/12/21. I’m getting a Long Range AWD, Blue with induction wheels- No FSD.

This morning I had an EDD of September 18- September 30. I assumed it would be delivered at the end of the quater, I just hope its doesn’t go past September.

Also, if someone could help me figure out how to add something to my signature, I’d appreciate it! Thanks!

I released my delivery yesterday, 7/12/21. I’m getting a Long Range AWD, Blue with induction wheels, Black interior, No FSD.

This morning I had an EDD of September 18- September 30. I assumed it would be delivered at the end of the quater, I just hope its doesn’t go past September.

Also, if someone could help me figure out how to add something to my signature, I’d appreciate it! Thanks!

Ordered 5/2, profile completed 5/3. MYLR, While, Back interior, 5 seat, no tow no FSD.
EDD changed from 6/4 to 6/17 to 6/24 to 7/7 to September.
Got 7/7 from September last week, then changed everyday from 7/7 to 7/10,11,12,13,14,15. Tomorrow will be 7/16. Ridiculous.

Ordered 5/2, profile completed 5/3. MYLR, While, Back interior, 5 seat, no tow no FSD.
EDD changed from 6/4 to 6/17 to 6/24 to 7/7 to September.
Got 7/7 from September last week, then changed everyday from 7/7 to 7/10,11,12,13,14,15. Tomorrow will be 7/16. Ridiculous.
same story as many of us who ordered in april/may. edd is pretty much meaningless until it isn't, unfortunately.

Tesla, slap some TOW Hitches to these things. I haven't seen any two hitch cheers for quite a bit.

Ugh..

All these loosy goosy dates that change from the middle of last month, to the middle of this month, and as of today, the middle of next month... I've been here, I could end up with a car tomorrow, or December.

Reactions: LSJR