Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
His screen!

Attachments

• BCE0EB86-1351-4EAE-8999-0B8BBCEFA4C8.jpeg
    BCE0EB86-1351-4EAE-8999-0B8BBCEFA4C8.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 58
My delivery date disappeared on Friday (7/23) and has not come back since then. I just called Tesla and they told me that my car is in production and I should expect a call from them next week.

Some stats:
MYLR, Midnight Silver, Black, Seat 5, No Tow, No FSD, San Francisco
Order placed on 6/27
Similar but I got induction tires but everything else same in SoCAL ordered 6/30. Mine still says September but I like your odds better.

Reactions: JustYNot and LSJR
My inventory vehicle was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, and got pushed out to 8/6 delivery due to fixing a dent. I happened to be near the Palo Alto Tesla showroom and the guy there pulled up our 5/16 order and said it’s “soft matched and supposed to leave the factory on 8/13” but that can get pushed back. My regular SA tells me she can’t see anything. I’m so torn because I have zero patience left and want my car. But if the delivery date is truly 8/13, that’s just one week after the inventory car would be coming.

• Disagree
Reactions: Vin_L and Dnv15
My inventory vehicle was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, and got pushed out to 8/6 delivery due to fixing a dent. I happened to be near the Palo Alto Tesla showroom and the guy there pulled up our 5/16 order and said it’s “soft matched and supposed to leave the factory on 8/13” but that can get pushed back. My regular SA tells me she can’t see anything. I’m so torn because I have zero patience left and want my car. But if the delivery date is truly 8/13, that’s just one week after the inventory car would be coming.
That’s sounds so defeating..

I've been lurking for the past couple weeks on here but finally have something worthwhile to post lol I ordered May 3rd and completed my profile May 15.

Like many others, my SA has been very unresponsive. I wrote a very stern email to him, another person at the service center and the general order support email of the service center about how I was very disappointed with the lack of communication I've received. I got a reply that my car is estimated for first week of August. Website shows July 30-Aug 10 as of today.

My SA called me last night at 9pm to tell me he "soft matched" me and it looks like my car would come out of the Fremont factory between August 6-8. I've already waited 85 days so what's another 10 days? >__<
You should post this stern letter as a template for the other people that are waiting! Seems to have worked!

Reactions: jp2021
Yes, that feels so bad! If the date they give is accurate, we can wait!

So, my wife got a text from a "Jake in Burbank" from a phone number in Fremont. They asked if she was still interested in a model Y. This confused us as we've already ordered one. My wife texted back that we already ordered one and was wondering if there was a problem with our order and why sales wouldn't already know this? But "Jake in Burbank" never texted back (typical with Tesla).

Why would they call her? The reservation is primarily in my name and with my phone number. I made the test drive appointment. Concerned, we called Tesla Burbank and sure enough there is a Jake in the sales office BUT he never sent any texts. When they asked for her phone number to bring up our order their system showed no matches. When they input my phone number, sure enough our order popped up.

So why are we get random texts from a Fremont number from a Jake in Burbank who didn't send out any texts? Burbank said they have a call log with every person and there is no log of anyone contacting us.

Bizarre.

Every time you request for Edd and complain to your SA, he will delay it by a week or the next truck. They’ll make note on your account. Most wouldn’t bother doing it but they have the ability to. Also shows on your account(on their end) how you would normally contact them as well like via phone, email, in person…etc