Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My exact model on the left...WTH? I didn't click "buy" fast enough. Gone.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 4.31.23 PM.png

Thinking about changing my tires to the 20”. The wheels just look sexy. But I will also have a 129 mile commute, once I start going back into the office. Would changing the wheels push me down further? Are the 20” a good idea for long commutes? Input appreciated.

Thinking about changing my tires to the 20”. The wheels just look sexy. But I will also have a 129 mile commute, once I start going back into the office. Would changing the wheels push me down further? Are the 20” a good idea for long commutes? Input appreciated.
I would be shocked if a one inch difference in wheels had any considerable effect on your commute. Changing the wheels may affect your place in line for your car, but I honestly think the 20s look wildly better.

Reactions: LSJR
I have actually heard that the 20” and MYP 21” do impact range but very minimally - maybe just a few percent

I received a text from Tesla delivery team, replied Yes to have home delivery on Aug 1st, 9a-6p. Didn't get reply afterwards, but saw a Delivery appointment popped up in my order management page with the Aug 1st time frame. This should be considered as a confirmed delivery scheduling, right?
Maybe tomorrow they will call you to schedule earlier time, mine this morning was August 1st 9-6, and afternoon they called me to drop off my car July 31 2-4.