Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Legit saw every color vehicle option in the LA area for a split second on existing inventory. Tried to click buy and it all disappeared before I did a screen shot LOL. I think VINS are going out today or at least cars getting delivered...found it again but in Bay Area.

1628007089993.png

Legit saw every color vehicle option in the LA area for a split second on existing inventory. Tried to click buy and it all disappeared before I did a screen shot LOL. I think VINS are going out today or at least cars getting delivered...found it again but in Bay Area.

View attachment 691539
I keep seeing the colour options on the side, but no car. It's like the car is available, but not showing up!

Edd +1 on both front and back this morning. Currently 8/5-8/18 on May 11 order. Has moved +1 everyday for about the last 2 weeks. Always staying 2 days from the present day. At 84 days since order completion and my patience is wearing thin seeing June/July orders being filled.
consider yourself lucky. Ordered on 5/5 and similar build, and now my EDD saids 9/1-9/15. this is beyond frustrating

For those who ordered in May, we're saving $1,500 from the recent price increases ( $500 & $1000). I also noticed we're the ones who keep getting pushed out more and more, and now mine just says Oct when I ordered May 6th. I've noticed many people get their vins who paid the $500 increase, and I'm wondering if Tesla is hoping we give up, and our cars go to newer buyers who ordered with the $1,500 price increase? IDK anymore (conspiracy theories haha...I have a few though), it's just super frustrating with a family of 4 only have ONE car for the last 2.5 months.

Reactions: jp2021 and richn
Where are you located? Someone else had a VIN assignment near Fremont and got delivery schedule notification that same day and delivery in 2 or 3 days. Depends how far you are from the factory, I guess.
Depends on so many things that we can't figure out a pattern lol.
I live 4 miles from fremont factory, requested pickup myself, got VIN july 25th, finally scheduled for home delivery on Aug 2nd for Aug 7th, rescheduled to home delivery for Aug 6

Reactions: AlB3