Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats.

But it’s not worth it, instant gratification is what people are use to. one can have some patience in there but throw in lack of customer service, lack of updates and a 50k+ price tag…to forget all that bad taste because you finally get a vehicle, I’d have to disagree. I hope you never forget this experience and realize when you get the car service to expect the same service you had receive while waiting for the car.

what’s worse is that SAs have told me that the white/black interior MYLR no upgrades basic everything is the most common basic car to order so that’s why it’s taking so long to deliver. LoL it’s like they WANT you to spend more and those that don’t are just a number added to the back of the list.
The base config is already great and no surprise it is popular! It is not the same as a base trim from other automakers. The only real options are interior color, exterior color, and wheels. The base config is exactly how we wanted it, with addition of tow hitch. :)

I forgot to bring this up when I joined last week, and I'm wondering if this caused more of a delay? I'm guessing it didn't since it seems like the early May orders here still haven't received a vin. I got two emails from Tesla on June 18th, one saying to complete my final payment, I had the blue button to review agreements, and then poof, gone. This was the second email I received from Tesla later on the same day, and I don't remember, but I believe there was a vin assigned on my account. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Thanks in advance.
Tesla.jpg

On the order pages, where should the delivery date appear after I have ordered the car? I had an estimate of October when I was ordering it, but now I see no date anywhere.

Also, I seem to have more than one "advisor". Is this normal? When I asked questions in online chat, he basically said he would forward my requests to my advisor, but I still am not 100% sure who that is.

On the order pages, where should the delivery date appear after I have ordered the car? I had an estimate of October when I was ordering it, but now I see no date anywhere.

Also, I seem to have more than one "advisor". Is this normal? When I asked questions in online chat, he basically said he would forward my requests to my advisor, but I still am not 100% sure who that is.
it should be underneath your RN# and VIN number

1628197094786.png