Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a computer: go to your page, then select the Completed Tasks tab (to the right of the default Next Steps tab), then hit the + icon at the bottom of the list to expand the list, then look down farther for "CA Clean Fuel Reward- $1,500.00"

On a cell phone the process is probably similar.

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: -blank-
I see it now - thanks! 👍

Just got home, hadn't checked my account since about 4, and the blue button was there waiting for me! EDD for most of the day was 8/7 to 8/18. Once I accepted I received a VIN, 244XXX and EDD now shows 8/6 to 8/10.

Ordered 5/8
Completed profile 5/12 or 5/13
Pickup in Santa Barbara
MY LR, MSM, 5 seater, black interior, 20" induction, no FSD, no tow hitch
Exactly 13 weeks, 91 days, from order to VIN

Just got home, hadn't checked my account since about 4, and the blue button was there waiting for me! EDD for most of the day was 8/7 to 8/18. Once I accepted I received a VIN, 244XXX and EDD now shows 8/6 to 8/10.

Ordered 5/8
Pickup in Santa Barbara
I’m pickup up tomorrow; I just saw a truck getting unloaded at our dealer. I did not see a MSM model y on it though.

Ordered 5/8
Pickup in Santa Barbara
Congrats - happy to see some VIN action today - especially in the 244 range which are brand new vehicles…

Reactions: Tes60 and LSJR
Howdy everyone, first post here.

I ordered a MYLR white and black interior with Gemini wheels and completed profile on June 26. My EDD started off late August - early September, but has since shifted to Sept 15-30.

Yesterday, i said screw it and placed a second order for a MY performance, also in white with black interior. Whichever one that gets here first is the one I’ll take

Location is Orange County.

The wait has been so painful so far 😅

Anyways cheers to y’all and good luck with your orders! May they arrive very soon!!

Quick question - does anyone have a referral code for DCU? I’ve seen them mentioned on here frequently and they seem to have the best financing rate by far. A referral code would be very much appreciated!!

I ordered a MYLR white and black interior with Gemini wheels and completed profile on June 26. My EDD started off late August - early September, but has since shifted to Sept 15-30.

Yesterday, i said screw it and placed a second order for a MY performance, also in white with black interior. Whichever one that gets here first is the one I’ll take

Anyways cheers to y’all and good luck with your orders! May they arrive very soon!!

Quick question - does anyone have a referral code for DCU? I’ve seen them mentioned on here frequently and they seem to have the best financing rate by far. A referral code would be very much appreciated!!

There’s an active thread that the title says “best rate for Tesla financing” that thread really just turned into a DCU referral thread so you may want to take a stab at posting in there! Good luck!

Reactions: Tes60
This week felt especially long waiting for my delivery day. But alas, tomorrow is the big day!

Hoping my fellow suffers get their VINs soon! 🪄🪄🪄
Joy!

giphy.gif

I have order my MY black 7 seater on July 10th and upgraded 20” Induction wheels on July 14th. Initial EDD was Sept 13 th - 30th and I got VIN assigned on July 31st and Car delivered to my home ( touch less delivery ) on next day Sun AUG 1st. I was bit worried about the car, but it has good build quality except one of the door sill shows as ‘ Model 3’ 😂. BTW, I have asked my SA on how I got the car so quick, she said it’s their system glitch and my car went in to assembly line on 07/21 and VIN was assigned to me.

I have order my MY black 7 seater on July 10th and upgraded 20” Induction wheels on July 14th. Initial EDD was Sept 13 th - 30th and I got VIN assigned on July 31st and Car delivered to my home ( touch less delivery ) on next day Sun AUG 1st. I was bit worried about the car, but it has good build quality except one of the door sill shows as ‘ Model 3’ 😂. BTW, I have asked my SA on how I got the car so quick, she said it’s their system glitch and my car went in to assembly line on 07/21 and VIN was assigned to me.
Lucky you - Congrats!

Anyone waiting from May and expecting a vin any day now I suggest you stay patient. I was one of you and the more I was on this forum and Reddit the more impatient I got. I bugged the hell out of my SA. All the nearby locations pretty much know me by now. Like I said before, every time you call or show up asking about Edd or whatever reason it’s noted in your account on their end. Treat them with respect and be polite, and they’ll accommodate you. I didn’t realize this until I went in one day right before they closed to speak with my SA but he was off that day, another SA helped me out asked for my RN# or phone number then once he pulled my account profile he asked if it’s regarding my EDD? Then I asked how he knew?

He was very cool but I don’t want him to get in trouble so I can’t say who and which location but he showed me all the comments and notes on my account from any Tesla employee I’ve encountered(who pulls up my account info). If it’s not your assigned SA then they must leave note and comment on the reason for your contact anytime your account is pulled. Your assigned SA gets notified after every contact.

An SA from a different location that I visited in the mall imputed Reason for visit: EDD and VIN
commented: “customer came in and I informed him that what he sees on his account is the same as exactly what shows on our end, he doubted me and insisted that I show his expected vin soft match date”

That’s the only one that I wish didn’t comment haha the guy was a prick, literally holding a laptop and didn’t want to lookup my account real quick. if you want more accurate Edd info it’s all on their end. I ended getting the vin and delivery date exactly as what showed on his end it changed like once but that’s it. My account showed dates that were completely off even after I got my vin.

so note to everyone, any Tesla employee whether it’s SA, service, phone rep, delivery rep….any position who ask “what’s your rn# or phone number associated with your account” it’s like an inquiry on your credit report.

not saying it’s a bad thing at all. But I wouldn’t contact them expressing my frustration.